Quarantine insomnia (2 Viewers)

We don’t have weed shops. Just Audis, BMWs and Mercedes parked up on street corners.
Before Canada went legal, I used to deal with a guy who was using a Toyota Echo. He figured he was lowering his overhead cost and reducing the carbon footprint of using a gas powered car to sell dope.

Still ain't ever seen a Prius doing runs! Haha

Now it's all mail order or dispensing!

Before Canada went legal, I used to deal with a guy who was using a Toyota Echo. He figured he was lowering his overhead cost and reducing the carbon footprint of using a gas powered car to sell dope.

Still ain't ever seen a Prius doing runs! Haha

Now it's all mail order or dispensing!
Had to google a Toyota Echo. It’s called a Yaris over here (and that interesting fact should cure some folks insomnia).

Glasgow was notorious for selling drugs from ice cream vans. Whenever you heard the chimes from and ice cream van in winter you knew it wasn’t selling ice cream :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I'm definitely not sleeping as well I usually do which isn't much anyways. Got a teething 6 month old, lost a lot of income with live poker going out the door, and the travel blogging income disappeared as well as the banks have stopped their affiliate programs.

Thankfully my tenant paid rent for the month and I have my main job. But yeah I'm working now 7 days a week and each week my school district keeps piling on more work. Not to mention trying to home school a 5 year old and losing access to weightlifting 3x/week. On top of that, I'm trying to stop my homeowners association from getting a special assessment through that's 10k-12k per homeowner which they passed in the middle of this pandemic.

Overall, I'm stressed to the max and it's definitely impacting my sleep, but I know it could be worse so I'm hanging onto that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom