PUZZLE SOLVED! It's time for an easter egg treasure hunt! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
figuring out what I'm asking you to do is a big part of the puzzle. Once you solve that its a race to see who can complete it the fastest.

Same items displayed by the picture changed. Started with the first picture then changed. The rabbit hole of poker chips!?!?

this is driving me crazy. says it has nothing to do with the picture. why did he add "1.T" after the word "essence". It all starts here. Where? after the word "starts" or "here". I'm counting letters in his sentence...i have no fricking clue. and why is it taking @ChipFinderSK so long. He says that he doenst need any more clues but it's been like 15 minutes since he was "on it"?

Is the answer "Life" ...the only constant [in life] is change
or referring to "God" 1.t in the Bible 1st Testament? "In the beginning God created the heaven and earth.
or maybe the word "Genesis"

this is tricky!

I've tried to look at all of Potsie's previous posts for clues. says that it starts in this "thread" but does not go outside his "forum" WTF - PCF is the entire forum? ugh

I've tried to look at all of Potsie's previous posts for clues. says that it starts in this "thread" but does not go outside his "forum" WTF - PCF is the entire forum? ugh
my vendor forum

this is driving me crazy. says it has nothing to do with the picture. why did he add "1.T" after the word "essence". It all starts here. Where? after the word "starts" or "here". I'm counting letters in his sentence...i have no fricking clue. and why is it taking @ChipFinderSK so long. He says that he doenst need any more clues but it's been like 15 minutes since he was "on it"?
once you know where to look it requires some digging and time

Since it's solved do the rest of get another hint before you reveal the answer? I was looking at all the threads in your vendor forum but didn't know what I was looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom