PUZZLE SOLVED! It's time for an easter egg treasure hunt! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw a number and a letter separated by a . in some of his posts. I assume it spelled something. i think 1 was T, 3 was X....etc

I'll tell you what my clues were in the OP and i'll let the others share the actual solution and how they found it.

Clue one 1.T
Clue two, stay in this vendor forum
Clue three, open random thread in this forum, find a second clue, like 4.T
I set up my browser to find posts in each thread edited yesterday. Took a few minutes, but it went quick, each thread only had one clue in it.

Hell yeah to the free stuff!

yah pretty good. Heres what my clues meant.

"It all starts here" meant the first clue was in this thread and in the OP which of course was 1F. It also hinted that other clues werent going to be here.

"Constant is change" referred to me editing my posts in the forum as did the time reference.

"Go in an orderly manner" meant once you had the clues you would have to sequence them to solve the riddle.

Clue one 1.T
I set up my browser to find posts in each thread edited yesterday. Took a few minutes, but it went quick, each thread only had one clue in it.

I'm glad someone solved it instead of my dumbazz. I went down a diff bunny trail.
I guess the 30 minutes lost trying to solve this, kept me from making chip purchases. lol.
Congrats! Now I can get to sleep. :D
It's all in the ride. Thanks for the fun @Potsie1

Clue one 1.T

How do you "set up my browser to find posts in each thread edited yesterday?" This would've saved me a lot of time.

Been tomorrow for 2 hours so far where I am. If yesterday wasn't worth searching for, "last edited" would have worked similarly.

I’m glad I was watching a rerun and drinking this
image.jpg

Instead of trying to figure this out.

I'll take the bragging rights, but congrats to @FDLmold as well! And thank you to @Potsie1 for this amazing giveaway! This is an incredible haul for solving a (simple?) riddle.

Thank for making us simpletons feel GREAT!

I can’t believe I have to say this but that was a joke.

The world we live in.

Edit- sorry I’m a drunken stooper right now.

Thank for making us simpletons feel GREAT!

I can’t believe I have to say this but that was a joke.

The world we live in.

Edit- sorry I’m a drunken stooper right now.

Wasn’t trying to make anyone feel bad, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom