Projects that didn't go anywhere / free to use artwork (3 Viewers)

Toby

Full House
Reaction score
Here are some projects that never went anywhere, for one reason or another. I had more, but seemed to've managed to lose a bunch over the years :D

Aviation Club America (ACF spinoff) / Jet Set

ACA Jet Set@2x.png

The Magic Circle:
Magic-circle@2x.png

Three Kings:
3 Kings@2x.png

Hoodoo Room:

Hoodoo Room@2x.png

Black Cat 3.0 cash:

Black Cat cash@2x.png

Black Cat 3.0 tourney:

Black Cat tourney@2x.png

I have no plans to use any of these, so if anyone would like to use any of these for a chip set... Go for it! :)

Very cool of you! If someone were to take you up on these, would you provide the original vectors to potentially modify (let’s say I wanted to use the Hoodoo Room but make the denoms color match some other element) or just the rasters?

You already used the HooDoo and Black Cat artwork to make dealer buttons for one of my DB group buys. But I would definitely be interested in making DBs for the ACA / Jet Set / Magic Circle / Three Kings.

Oh my god, I have *loved* those Black Cat labels since the first time I saw them. I'm absolutely running my brain trying to figure out a way I could put them to use. :love:

I generally don't like cats. I'm allergic to them.
They think they are better than me.

But I love the Black Cat theme and design.

I've emailed artwork to those interested. PM if you need anything! :)

Super love your gestures, Toby. Will PM u later as I've plans to do a custom label for my biz using one of the designs above. Happy to pay you for the design.

And yeah, have to agree with everyone else, those Black Cats labels are wicked! :cool

I think I've sent artwork to everyone who's requested it. But holler if I've missed anyone! :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom