For Sale Taxman second price drop: Turnkey WTHC Cash Set with GOAT yellow fracs (4 Viewers)

BamaT8ter

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
In the spirit of “Vault” listings, here’s the one I get asked about the most. All chips have been played. Will send more pics on request.

140 x .25
200 x 1
300 x 5
100 x 25
40 x 100
20 x 500
10 x seating chips

$8350 plus shipping

Are they worth this much? I don’t know. Maybe not. But this is what it would take for me to sell them, so I’m not going to flex much on the price. Not going to see the yellow fracs for sale again any time soon.

I won’t be heartbroken if they don’t sell. If they do, I’ll use the money toward a camper to spend some more time with my sons.

IMG_7373.jpeg
IMG_6262.jpeg
IMG_6229.jpeg
IMG_6002.jpeg
IMG_6001.jpeg
IMG_5999.jpeg
IMG_5998.jpeg
IMG_4984.jpeg
IMG_4550.jpeg
IMG_4549.jpeg

Wait wait…..the yellow fracs came originally hot stamped as yellows too?!

As I understand it, there are something like 800-1000 yellow hot stamped fracs. Lots were sold as samples. I have no idea how many other racks are out there, but it can’t be many. I’ve never seen any for sale on PCF.

Wow absolutely stunning!! I’m so tempted to just pull the lever on these!! Question for the audience while this seems like a worthwhile investment, is there any chance that Paulson starts selling these again making this a bad investment?

[QUOTE="mikfin, post: 2423232, member: 17592"
s there any chance that Paulson starts selling these again making this a bad investment?
[/QUOTE]

Consensus is: 0% any time soon.

Ok. Here's the flex on price.

Price reduced to $8,000, which includes uninsured CONUS shipping. International shipping and insurance (domestic or international) are at your expense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom