Presidential cash set labels help (1 Viewer)

Update 9...

Update9.png

Ohh I like the changes! Super clean now. Is still think the 1 should be under the all seeing pyramid. Like pulled out of the round graphic so that it matches the others.

i agree on dropping the one below the pyramid, unless you move the 5 through 500 up to overlap the pics alittle. i also wonder what it would look like if you had the 5 through 500 in white as well as the matching words

Blue light beams out of the eye above the pyramid would be perfect!

White numbers or coloured numbers, both would look fine. If going colour, you don't have to match the base colour of the chip exactly. In fact, I think it would look better if it was slightly different.

i like both versions. i agree with @allforcharity and @markleteenie that you need to go with what you like better. You are going to have a cool set no matter what way to go. If you do go color i like the way the purple and green are closer to the chip color vs the red and yellow.

I'm not using 2 or 10 in my set.
Once finished, I'll post a non-color set, if someone wanted to use them.

Ok guys, back again and asking for opinions...
all white text...
Federal Reserve Note in color...
or number text in color...
White.png
Top.png
Bottom.png

I like the smaller denom option. Still seem to be large enough to read from a reasonable distance but looks cleaner.

hmmm ok
i think i will play around with white and off white to separate top and bottom texts.
thanks guys...

ok This is what white with off-white. Off-white is to separate top and bottom text a little. Thoughts?...

All-White.png

regarding the text I look fine to me, however the font used for the value don't seems right with the image. Can't say if it's the font itself or the white vs grey.

regarding the text I look fine to me, however the font used for the value don't seems right with the image. Can't say if it's the font itself or the white vs grey.
This exactly. Something seems off.

Maybe a less comical font to match with the font from the front of the chip would look better and/or graying or going back to chip color matching.

I think I liked the third option from post #82 the best, with both the denomination spelled out and the value colorful, but the font used for the value is still off.

But I like the overall concept and design.

The text is Garamond font and numbers are Cash Currency font.
The text is set at 44 size, however the ONE, FIVE, and TWENTY are slightly bigger.
The numbers in reverse side are sized to fit in a circle, so the 1000 is slightly smaller.
Does anyone have a suggestion of font to use for the value?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom