Presidential cash set labels help (2 Viewers)

I also think the 1 should be maybe under the monument to conform with the 5, 20, 100, etc.

blue1.png

looks odd to me.

Just as long as you know, with a 7/8" (or 1" or whatever) diameter inlay, the teensy details won't even show up. Even the "Federal Reserve Note" is iffy. Your text denom should be good.

I think, on the "Presidents" side of the chip, just the Presidential portrait would suffice. Less cluttered, and it would allow for a larger portrait if you shaped the denominative text around the edge.

Just as long as you know, with a 7/8" (or 1" or whatever) diameter inlay, the teensy details won't even show up. Even the "Federal Reserve Note" is iffy. Your text denom should be good.

I attempted to print 1 inch circles with my crappy printer and yeah, kind of what I expected on the seals. I think I will up the The Federal Reserve by one or two and try to up the denom text. Might have to manipulate the portrait to do so.

I could drop the text around the seals like the serial numbers and note.

If your aren't set on the tomb, there are a few Mckinley monuments that might work...

1545446320502.png

1545446185015.png

1545446491275.png

1545446406884.png

Update...

If I take the "Federal Reserve Note" away should I replaced it with a fantasy name instead, like "Lucky's Cash Club"...

Update3.png

I wanted to see what 7/8 labels look like with my crappy printer.
I'm hoping @Gear has a better printer, lol.
Textured laminate...

thumbnail_IMG_5800.jpg

Update...

Update5.png

no white border...
Update6.png

Last edited:
Ok different 500 monument. Which is better...

500o.png

500n.png

The denominations on the monument side look too big to me

I suppose it is possible to shrink the numbered denoms a little, just to get a little more black space around it. Not too much, though.

What if you made the "1" so that it fit entirely inside the pyramid (under the eye), and then used that same size for the rest of the numbers? A white (or grey) outline of the 5 through 500 is not a bad idea, but would have to see before making that decision.

Update, The font I'm using is not able to outline the outside only. It outlines the outside and inside, because the inside is not solid. When I bold and use the outline as same color, it makes the number solid.

Update7.png

Update8.png

I dropped the monuments down with the smaller denom font. Should I not do that to allow more black around?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom