SOLD Pre-order: Custom Table Toppers (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Inventory Quantities are available. Given I was having these designs reprinted due to the vendor error, I was able to change the overall # of toppers for Rounders and Regency. As a result, there are now more Green Rounders Oval, Black Rounders Oval, and one more Regency Oval Topper:

Check the original post for the current inventory quantities.

If you're interested in one, prices are still $125 shipped for a limited time.

Thanks!
Ryan

Last edited:
Received word that the toppers are shipping by Friday of this week, so we can start the 30-45 day "slow boat" countdown from then :) Once they arrive to me I'll have all pre-sales re-shipped within 3 business days.

At that point all prices will increase to $135 per topper, shipped, so if you're interested in any remaining inventory (see original post) let me know soon.

Last edited:
completely forgotten about this. Was just thinking, ' I know I ordered something in the last month... what the heck was it?'

all good.

Carry on.

RJ-

These are f****n sweet. Got a chance to play on one a few weeks back. I really want a rectangle rounders one, once I settle into my new location. Assuming shipping cost to APO AE isn’t cost prohibitive.

Please put me down for:
Royal Family Blurple Rectangle
Good choice! I think the royal family ones are going to be awesome looking judging by the production pics.

1656008311578.png

Eh it'll take 3 weeks to get em off the boat.... Someone clearly hasn't bought furniture this year... Lol

I'll take a Rounders Oval if still availabe.
Yes, 4 green ovals left. I'll PM you about one of those shortly. Thanks!

@rjdev7 Any chance there is an extra Jacks Detroit oval? If so, I'd like one please.
Sorry, the Jacks are all sold out. Inventory is up to date on the original post if you want to take a look at page 1 of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom