SOLD Pre-order: Custom Table Toppers (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will this be offered in the rectangular shape as well? I like the oval one, but for craps I feel like doing a rectangle topper would be really nice as well.

@DRG
For the CDI lovers out there...

007.png

prettygood-eurotrip.gif

Yes, I agree. With an oval shape there will be compromises, and the odds bet is an acceptable one.

I only have a couple of more nitpicks... But I want to let you know: As it is right now, you already have a sale from me and I think more than a few others here.

My nitpicks are:
  • You don't need the words "Place Bets" in the place bets. It's ok that it's there. But my personal preference is that they should be removed.
  • In the Field, the 2 should have the words "Pays double" and the 12 should have the words "Pays Triple"
    • Some people only want to pay only double on 2 and 12. Some want to pay triple on both. So it's probably good that you don't have it listed. But :shrug:
  • Does this come in blurple?

This is also true. So you don't need as many numbers up there. And those circles should be the same size as the C E bet circles. Which are 43 mm if I recall?
Great suggestions! Like the second one better with the dark letters.

Let’s start the GB soon while people can still afford everything they want instead of having to pick and choose lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom