SOLD Pre-order: Custom Table Toppers (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPS started updating, and they're scheduled to be delivered this Friday by 7 p.m. EST

That being said, given the holiday weekend the earliest I can get them re-shipped is going to be next weekend, July 8th.

Still, though, it's within sight!

Yes the ovals will fit the barrington table perfectly. The main idea behind offering multiple designs of oval toppers of these dimensions is so that if you swap out a set of chips, you can play with a matching themed topper.

View attachment 885659
I have an IDS 10 player table. 96 inches in length how many inches is your table from end-to-end? Thanks

The oval table topper dimensions, and the exact playing surface dimensions of the barrington table are: 73.5" x 31.5"

UPS started updating, and they're scheduled to be delivered this Friday by 7 p.m. EST

That being said, given the holiday weekend the earliest I can get them re-shipped is going to be next weekend, July 8th.

Still, though, it's within sight!
My man... The big Bday game is the 9th... Why you doin this to me? Lol

My brother's is, mines the 12th of July , having the game on the evening of the 9th, now don't go stealing my identity lol
ugh bummer -- looks like you need to have a few birthday games now, sorry about that.

LOL it's weekly play between my place and my brothers, I'm sure we will survive
My bday is July 23rd, if you can make it up to NYC you're welcome to join my bday game, how's that? I'll even give you unlimited free booze.

My bday is July 23rd, if you can make it up to NYC you're welcome to join my bday game, how's that? I'll even give you unlimited free booze.
Maybe next year, wife's got family in NJ. Besides gotta head to Vegas a few weeks after the 23rd, going to have my fill of air travel, not my favorite thing lol

1656623427714.png

-_-

No, sorry. Check out the original post, the inventory numbers are accurate and up to date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom