SOLD Pre-order: Custom Table Toppers (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice chips and nice splash pot Erik!
Definitely, we love the same things! ;)

I also have a big Intercontinental set and like you, I was thinking to turning the blue 1K into 5K chips. But I was holding back, because of the inlays of the $500s, wich are quite darker than the other chips. So I did not want, by having an inlay made, to have 3 inlays of slightly different shades on the $500-1K-5K chips. But seeing your photos, I find the result really beautiful! Congratulations man!
Everyone has these amazing looking bud jones but me.... Sad

Everyone has these amazing looking bud jones but me.... Sad
It’s hard to find chips! I know and I sympathize. It’s often a matter of money and timing.
In 2006 or 2007, I had seen the Matsui Zen project on Chiptalk, but I was a student and I had no money. So I couldn’t participate in the GB. On the other hand, I have been looking for some since 2016 and I have recently finalized my 1600 chips set! :)

Have you opted for a full replacement or for an overlabel?
Hello David, I opted for full replacement, I knew the risks and didn’t see anyone do it maybe because it’s pricey and it’s a beautiful chip but I’m glad I did it! Haven’t ever put them into play but hopefully this year. I’m even considering selling but I love bud jones a lot so I’m not ready Lol you can see a barrel still unmurdered

1658851864861.jpeg

Hello David, I opted for full replacement, I knew the risks and didn’t see anyone do it maybe because it’s pricey and it’s a beautiful chip but I’m glad I did it! Haven’t ever put them into play but hopefully this year. I’m even considering selling but I love bud jones a lot so I’m not ready Lol you can see a barrel still unmurdered

View attachment 955812
Wow! Nice!
I love the blue hundos and your $25s! I also got blue hundos and would have kept them if it had been reasonable. These are the ones I was asked the most for trades.

Hello David, I opted for full replacement, I knew the risks and didn’t see anyone do it maybe because it’s pricey and it’s a beautiful chip but I’m glad I did it!
Thanks for the info.
Another question: did you get the inlays at Gear?

Haven’t ever put them into play but hopefully this year. I’m even considering selling but I love bud jones a lot so I’m not ready Lol
Haha « The stuff you think about selling but can’t sell »

Are the Jack Detroit toppers going to be available again in the new order? My guys saw it in play at our last game and were mesmerized. They'd love to get a crack at some.
Hello horseshoe,
A new order is already planned?
I’m also interested in a Jack toppers and in others.
(Didn’t finish reading the ten pages...)

Are the Jack Detroit toppers going to be available again in the new order? My guys saw it in play at our last game and were mesmerized. They'd love to get a crack at some.
Yes they will be. I'm working on a few new toppers as well. Planning to post a pre-order thread in a few weeks.

Here's the latest one I designed, with some help from @Meathooke and @DirtyTIVA

Paris3.png

What about Royal Family toppers and Generic ones?
The way I’m going to run the next buy is more similar to a group buy.
I’ll list all the options (everything in this thread plus a few new ones) and folks can confirm what they want. I’ll leave the thread open for a period of time until there’s critical mass and then place the order.

Yes generic and royal family toppers will be included.

The way I’m going to run the next buy is more similar to a group buy.
I’ll list all the options (everything in this thread plus a few new ones) and folks can confirm what they want. I’ll leave the thread open for a period of time until there’s critical mass and then place the order.

Yes generic and royal family toppers will be included.
Man it seems when I realized I need something I find that I just missed out on it. Look forward to your next run.

Finally got around to finishing the Vegas Skyline I was working on

View attachment 956358
Love this Vegas skyline topper! Quick question from a newbie, do these toppers (the oval Barrington ones) fit underneath the rail or are they just snug against it? Also, for those who have them, do they provide much extra padding to the tabletop (my biggest gripe about the Barrington table it the lack of felt foam lol)?

Love this Vegas skyline topper! Quick question from a newbie, do these toppers (the oval Barrington ones) fit underneath the rail or are they just snug against it? Also, for those who have them, do they provide much extra padding to the tabletop (my biggest gripe about the Barrington table it the lack of felt foam lol)?
Thanks! They are snug against the rail. These are 5mm thick so they provide a lot of extra padding to the tabletop. Putting the topper down on top of the stock barrington felt actually feels really great.

Thanks! They are snug against the rail. These are 5mm thick so they provide a lot of extra padding to the tabletop. Putting the topper down on top of the stock barrington felt actually feels really great.
Perfect, you've sold me! When will they be available to order? lol

Perfect, you've sold me! When will they be available to order? lol
Getting married this weekend so I hope to have another pre-sale listed in the next month or so. The cycle to get these in hand takes ~3 months in total unfortunately due to shipping from China, but when they come... what a glorious day it is haha

If anyone that has a Green or Black Rounders one they would like to sell I would be very interested. I would like one of each.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/the-official-serene-life-table-thread.92844/

My buddies will be testing that exact mat very soon. If it’s a fit, happy happy happy!
I actually ordered the serene life 10 player oval table over a week ago. It's finally coming tomorrow. It was supposed to be here Friday. I bought it specifically for these table toppers lol. More specifically for the super poker world. So it will be at my house. While my other two tables remain at my karate school. Like I said, who doesn't need three tables, right? I'm hoping this topper is an exact fit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom