SOLD Pre-order: Custom Table Toppers (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I guess I'll have 3 tables now! Ordered this one today. It is the exact dimensions of the Barrington but it is a solid table. My super poker world mat didn't quite fit my 10 player IDS table correctly. It went over the cup holders only halfway. Because I have a stupid racetrack and it's 96 in long and wider than the Barrington.
I guess you can't lose with three tables
My OCD would not allow me and improper fit :wtf: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: PCF is beginning to cost me money lol. But at least I can buy different themed toppers now thanks @rjdev7 :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Let us know, I was considering purchasing this exact table.

Let us know, I was considering purchasing this exact table.
My IDS 10 player poker table (below) is very nice but my OCD needed that top to fit lol. I'll let you know when it comes. I have no idea what I'm doing with three tables so I will have two 10 player tables and an eight-player table. It's hard enough to get enough people to fill one table lol

Attachments

• IMG_20200927_195845105.jpg
    IMG_20200927_195845105.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 60
My IDS 10 player poker table (below) is very nice but my OCD needed that top to fit lol. I'll let you know when it comes. I have no idea what I'm doing with three tables so I will have two 10 player tables and an eight-player table. It's hard enough to get enough people to fill one table lol
I’m the exact same way! My wife hates I’m on offer up looking for table deals. I have the exact same ids table in blue, a regular green table and a Kestell octagon table. I still want a premium one but rather spend on chips right now. I too barely get games going and fill one table up Lol

I’m the exact same way! My wife hates I’m on offer up looking for table deals. I have the exact same ids table in blue, a regular green table and a Kestell octagon table. I still want a premium one but rather spend on chips right now. I too barely get games going and fill one table up Lol

Those Kestell tables are a nice portable table since they're smaller, easier to move around for a shot handed game. I used to have one and was able to upgrade the felt on it pretty easily following a walkthrough. I had the padded top, added ultra soft velveteen using tack nails.

I think for the price when I bought it two years ago, the IDS Light Series was a good deal. It was $500 back then. Now it is $900+

Those Kestell tables are a nice portable table since they're smaller, easier to move around for a shot handed game. I used to have one and was able to upgrade the felt on it pretty easily following a walkthrough. I had the padded top, added ultra soft velveteen using tack nails.
Yes they are nice tables! I actually have two - the big one not sure what size exactly think it’s 57” diameter and a smaller one which I roll out to the living room (my wife hates it)

Got any pictures would love to see it.

Don't think I have pictures of it, sold a while back because I have too many tables. Should've kept that one because it's a great portable table that can be moved by one person.

Glad it arrived safely. The Regency was the dark horse of the pile. I wasn't sure how they'd look in person, but IMO it was the best looking one because of the race track pattern. Super classy!

View attachment 952042

I'm going to do another pre-sale thread after my wedding so stay tuned.
What is the minimum you can order for each design?

For a limited time, until inventory arrives, I'm offering pre-sales of my table toppers at $125 shipped to CONUS. (Outside CONUS, buyer will pay for shipping costs). Once the toppers arrive, prices will be $135 shipped to CONUS.

To take part in the pre-sale, please respond in this thread and private message me to let me know which item and quantity you're interested in (see below). I will provide payment info to secure your table topper, and your item(s) will be shipped out in the order in which you paid (similar to group buy format). I will have limited inventory based on the exact design, so if you see one you really like, I'd recommend not delaying because I likely won't be placing another order until the end of the year.

Here is the full album in case you want to zoom in on any of the designs. All are available in the following sizes unless not displayed:
Oval 73.5" x 31.5" (barrington table size)
Rectangle 74.5" x 32.5"

All mats are 5mm thick with sewn edges.

Thanks!

View attachment 885498Rounders Gray Oval
SOLD OUT
View attachment 885500Rounders Gray Rectangle
SOLD OUT
View attachment 885499Rounders Green Oval
Quantity Remaining: 1
View attachment 885501Rounders Green Rectangle
SOLD OUT
View attachment 885506Super Poker World Oval
SOLD OUT
View attachment 885507Super Poker World Rectangle
SOLD OUT
View attachment 885511Jack Detroit Oval
SOLD OUT
View attachment 885512Jack Detroit Rectangle
SOLD OUT
View attachment 885515Regency Poker Room Oval
SOLD OUT
View attachment 885516Regency Poker Room Rectangle
SOLD OUT
View attachment 885521Caribe Blue Oval
SOLD OUT
View attachment 885522Caribe Gray Oval
SOLD OUT
View attachment 885519NYC Skyline (good for PNY) Oval
SOLD OUT
View attachment 885520NYC Skyline (good for PNY) Rectangle
SOLD OUT
View attachment 885523Royal Family Green Oval
SOLD OUT
View attachment 885524Royal Family Green Rectangle
SOLD OUT
View attachment 885525Royal Family Blurple Oval
SOLD OUT
View attachment 885526Royal Family Blurple Rectangle
SOLD OUT
View attachment 885528Generic Oval
SOLD OUT
View attachment 885529Generic Rectangle
SOLD OUT

For a limited time, until inventory arrives, I'm offering pre-sales of my table toppers at $125 shipped to CONUS. (Outside CONUS, buyer will pay for shipping costs). Once the toppers arrive, prices will be $135 shipped to CONUS.

To take part in the pre-sale, please respond in this thread and private message me to let me know which item and quantity you're interested in (see below). I will provide payment info to secure your table topper, and your item(s) will be shipped out in the order in which you paid (similar to group buy format). I will have limited inventory based on the exact design, so if you see one you really like, I'd recommend not delaying because I likely won't be placing another order until the end of the year.

Here is the full album in case you want to zoom in on any of the designs. All are available in the following sizes unless not displayed:
Oval 73.5" x 31.5" (barrington table size)
Rectangle 74.5" x 32.5"

All mats are 5mm thick with sewn edges.

Thanks!

View attachment 885498Rounders Gray Oval
SOLD OUT
View attachment 885500Rounders Gray Rectangle
SOLD OUT
View attachment 885499Rounders Green Oval
Quantity Remaining: 1
View attachment 885501Rounders Green Rectangle
SOLD OUT
View attachment 885506Super Poker World Oval
SOLD OUT
View attachment 885507Super Poker World Rectangle
SOLD OUT
View attachment 885511Jack Detroit Oval
SOLD OUT
View attachment 885512Jack Detroit Rectangle
SOLD OUT
View attachment 885515Regency Poker Room Oval
SOLD OUT
View attachment 885516Regency Poker Room Rectangle
SOLD OUT
View attachment 885521Caribe Blue Oval
SOLD OUT
View attachment 885522Caribe Gray Oval
SOLD OUT
View attachment 885519NYC Skyline (good for PNY) Oval
SOLD OUT
View attachment 885520NYC Skyline (good for PNY) Rectangle
SOLD OUT
View attachment 885523Royal Family Green Oval
SOLD OUT
View attachment 885524Royal Family Green Rectangle
SOLD OUT
View attachment 885525Royal Family Blurple Oval
SOLD OUT
View attachment 885526Royal Family Blurple Rectangle
SOLD OUT
View attachment 885528Generic Oval
SOLD OUT
View attachment 885529Generic Rectangle
SOLD OUT

If you still have the last mat (green oval Rounders), I will buy it if available. I just registered here and don't see where to send a PM yet, but figured I would respond with a post.. Let me know if available and how you want payment.

Thanks!

EDIT: And on a side note, I would be interested in a one off as well sometime in the future possibly. Just need to design it as I have a few ideas.

If you still have the last mat (green oval Rounders), I will buy it if available. I just registered here and don't see where to send a PM yet, but figured I would respond with a post.. Let me know if available and how you want payment.

Thanks!

EDIT: And on a side note, I would be interested in a one off as well sometime in the future possibly. Just need to design it as I have a few ideas.
I do have one last rounders topper. Once you get enough posts you’ll see the ability to send private messages show up.

Shoot me a message when that happens and we can take it from there. Thanks!

I do have one last rounders topper. Once you get enough posts you’ll see the ability to send private messages show up.

Shoot me a message when that happens and we can take it from there. Thanks!
Will do, thanks. I am rebuilding my Barrington with speed cloth, but wouldn't mind the pad to change it up from time to time. Nice job on these!

Will do, thanks. I am rebuilding my Barrington with speed cloth, but wouldn't mind the pad to change it up from time to time. Nice job on these!
I tried to message you privately but I can't initiative it either until you have enough new posts I guess. Sorry about that. I think you have to get to 10 first.

I tried to message you privately but I can't initiative it either until you have enough new posts I guess. Sorry about that. I think you have to get to 10 first.
I read the new user guidelines and it says 3, which I hit this morning. But it hasn't unlocked yet. Im sure it will unlock soon, and if I need 10, I will be there soon enough as well. Consider it sold and I will get with you as soon as I am able. I appreciate the response.

These are now completely sold out. I’ll get to work on some new design ideas and list a new pre sale in the coming month or so after the wedding.

Thanks to everyone who ordered with me!

Sick setup! Please share pictures of chips in play
Absolutely will, and thanks for the info on the chips. I have gone full out on chipping yet, pretty much all of my purchases have been BRpro ceramics. I familiar with Paulson and CPCs stuff, what kind of material/weight are Bud jones made of? I didn't even know they did non roulette chips

Turns out I have ONE remaining Generic Oval topper after doing an exchange for someone who received a topper who was 1" longer than it should have been. I'm going to keep that one for myself and offer up the other Generic Oval topper that I was originally going to keep, as it is the correct Barrington dimensions (73.5" x 31.5")

$135 shipped (CONUS) to the first person who wants it.

These are pics of the exact topper you'll get (it's in perfect, unused condition)
1658682498931.png
1658682505022.png
1658682511983.png
1658682517423.png

So glad I got one of these, now I’m portable Lol. Quick splash pot pr0n

View attachment 954366

View attachment 954367
Nice chips and nice splash pot Erik!
Definitely, we love the same things! ;)

I also have a big Intercontinental set and like you, I was thinking to turning the blue 1K into 5K chips. But I was holding back, because of the inlays of the $500s, wich are quite darker than the other chips. So I did not want, by having an inlay made, to have 3 inlays of slightly different shades on the $500-1K-5K chips. But seeing your photos, I find the result really beautiful! Congratulations man!

Attachments

• 5A60D9CC-D9F7-480C-9759-73CE4C694FC9.jpeg
    5A60D9CC-D9F7-480C-9759-73CE4C694FC9.jpeg
    153.6 KB · Views: 69
  • 07B53C89-1B50-4A67-AEB9-D0EB5660D4B4.jpeg
    07B53C89-1B50-4A67-AEB9-D0EB5660D4B4.jpeg
    150.4 KB · Views: 64
  • 6E7204F2-72E9-4D37-B845-6D4512F3461E.jpeg
    6E7204F2-72E9-4D37-B845-6D4512F3461E.jpeg
    217.4 KB · Views: 64
Status
Not open for further replies.