Post Your BCC High Rollers here! (1 Viewer)

BPTDirector

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a couple shots of my set. Bought from Manz, added on through Abby99 and Jeff, and just completed a trade with SleepyPiggly to get to where I'm very satisfied with the breakdown. I can do 30 players with 8/8/4/7 starting 10k stacks.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Ok you asked and I'm delivering... I've had these for years and it's the first time I've taken pictures of them. I have about 2200 chips. The rest of them are odd ones here and there. I've had the other cash denom chips too but sold them off to raise some funds.

BCCHighRollersClub_01.jpg BCCHighRollersClub_02.jpg BCCHighRollersClub_03.jpg BCCHighRollersClub_04.jpg BCCHighRollersClub_05.jpg BCCHighRollersClub_06.jpg BCCHighRollersClub_07.jpg BCCHighRollersClub_08.jpg BCCHighRollersClub_09.jpg BCCHighRollersClub_10.JPG BCCHighRollersClub_11.JPG BCCHighRollersClub_12.jpg BCCHighRollersClub_13.jpg BCCHighRollersClub_14.jpg BCCHighRollersClub_15.jpg BCCHighRollersClub_16.jpg BCCHighRollersClub_17.jpg BCCHighRollersClub_18.jpg BCCHighRollersClub_19.JPG BCCHighRollersClub_20.JPG

Awesome set SP! Love the rack of 25ks. I don't remember the LE YOT chips at all. Did you order both 5 Hundos originally or were they add ons?

I only had one set of the Year of Tiger chips. I think it was a concept thing from Josh and only a few were made. Another PCF member bought a sample set from me and wanted a FULL sample set so I just sold it to him.

The set is a mix of the 1st and 2nd GB.

I couldn't decide on the $500s, hence the mix of colors. I've never run a game where I had to mix them so it hadn't been a problem. Even still, I have 4 racks of the $1000s that's close enough to the $500s for it not to be a problem.

Ideally, I suppose I want all pink $500s.

IMG_2958.JPG
IMG_2960.JPG
IMG_2961.JPG
Bump with some pics of my set. Anyone interested in selling off some $5's or $1's I'm interested. Also willing to do a swap for my $25's. Have way more than I "need".

Attachments

• IMG_2962.JPG
    IMG_2962.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 80
I love BCCs - although they had too many quality issues. Communicating with BCC was difficult as well; they were not really fast to answer (when I got my Vier Jahreszeiten set from them; as seen in my avatar)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom