SOLD Bcc CDI Cash set 800 chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimace

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Well missed another one and got the bug again to try and acquire a set. T25 or T100. T100 preferably but both would work. Not sure what they are going for now but dm me and let’s see what we can work out. I have a Bcc Cdi set that I purchased but haven’t played with yet for a potential trade. Should I be able to acquire a set the person I’m buying them from would get a fror before I’d let them loose (I don’t see this set ever going anywhere) ever.

I never host more than one table. 10 players max 10k starting stacks (this isn’t set in stone for the right set) with rebuys and add ons.

Thanks for looking.

THESE ARE NOW FOR SALE. @natumes had first dibs. Waiting to hear back from him.

$1725 shipped conus. Canadians get in here.
@TheWhat

Bcc Cdi set for sale
IMG_6681.jpeg
IMG_6682.jpeg
IMG_6675.jpeg
IMG_6586.png

Last edited:
No proteges in my collection (yet?)
I'd be interested in those CDIs though :D

Get the man some Protégés! I’ll throw in the CDI btn to whomever buys or trades the CDIs, (just received it, had been sitting in the states for 6 months with my reshipper and I forgot I had it. Or I would’ve included it with the set).

IMG_0093.jpeg

And this one if you find a Protégé set (shipping of both to one of you is on me)

IMG_0094.jpeg

Get the man some Protégés! I’ll throw in the CDI btn to whomever buys or trades the CDIs, (just received it, had been sitting in the states for 6 months with my reshipper and I forgot I had it. Or I would’ve included it with the set).

View attachment 1272297

And this one if you find a Protégé set (shipping of both to one of you is on me)

View attachment 1272299

Insider info: From all those in the secret Protege United & BCC Lover groups...Erik seems to be the easy target ;)

GLWS buddy

View attachment 1272297

View attachment 1272299
This place is amazing. Very generous offer @Eriks thank you so much.

Insider info: From all those in the secret Protege United & BCC Lover groups...Erik seems to be the easy target ;)

GLWS buddy
I’ll admit I have been very ambivalent over what sets to keep over the last few years. Many have come and gone (some twice or more), but I’m done with all that tomfoolery now. I’ve found my chipping happy place and the Protégés stays this time!

( @Grimace , mine’s a cashset)

I’ll admit I have been very ambivalent over what sets to keep over the last few years. Many have come and gone (some twice or more), but I’m done with all that tomfoolery now. I’ve found my chipping happy place and the Protégés stays this time!

( @Grimace , mine’s a cashset)
Dibs your Protégés! :LOL: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom