Post approval process? (1 Viewer)

borisasaurus

High Hand
Reaction score
Hey all, random dumb question. Basically, I keep having this issue where I post from my phone & then can't find the thread on desktop. Earlier today it happened and I was excited to post a pic of the single barrel of chips I have so far (lol) and so I re-posted it, and of course, as soon as I posted again I saw the original thread pop up. I couldn't find a way to delete one of them from my end, but now I can't find either of the threads... Don't want to re-post it if it was deleted by a mod or something like that. Also wondering if posts aren't put up until a mod approves them, and that's why I haven't been seeing threads on my desktop after posting from my phone. Or maybe something weird is just happening on my end

I can see both posts again ... Just something weird happening on my end I guess! I'll have to contain my excitement and refrain from double posting moving forward xD

Click kn your avatar. There is a link to your content

Yeah I didn't see them there at first which is why I was thinking they had been blocked or something, but there must have just been a delay

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom