20181204_152529.jpg
20181204_154813.jpg
20181204_154829.jpg
20181201_151654.jpg
20181201_151659.jpg
20181202_105722.jpg
20181204_144629.jpg
20181204_150845.jpg

This was a weird chip acquisition. One I'm glad I made. I reached out to @colter ripton a month or so ago inquiring about these beautiful chips. We negotiated a bit until we got to a price that was acceptable to both of us. Then I reached out to @BGinGA to see if I could work out a split. I would take the lower half, he would take the higher denoms. During our conversations I think Colter suspected that Dave was going to re label them and decided that he would keep half and sell the other half to me with the condition that he could buy them back next year.

I received the chips and immediately loved them. Even in all of their chalky sweetness. I got a few hundred of them in a heads up match with @Lil Tuna . That was all that I needed to know that I must have the rest of them. I reached back out to Colter and explained that I MUST have all of them. He made me promise that I wouldn't mill and re label them. I would never do that. I love them the way they are. The giant, "meh" denomination doesn't even bother me.

Colter shipped the rest to me with the condition that when I sell them in the future he has the right of first refusal.

I'm stoked that they will see play soon. They will hit the felt at @ChaosRock next league game!!! Thanks bud!

This was a weird chip acquisition. One I'm glad I made. I reached out to @colter ripton a month or so ago inquiring about these beautiful chips. We negotiated a bit until we got to a price that was acceptable to both of us. Then I reached out to @BGinGA to see if I could work out a split. I would take the lower half, he would take the higher denoms. During our conversations I think Colter suspected that Dave was going to re label them and decided that he would keep half and sell the other half to me with the condition that he could buy them back next year.

I received the chips and immediately loved them. Even in all of their chalky sweetness. I got a few hundred of them in a heads up match with @Lil Tuna . That was all that I needed to know that I must have the rest of them. I reached back out to Colter and explained that I MUST have all of them. He made me promise that I wouldn't mill and re label them. I would never do that. I love them the way they are. The giant, "meh" denomination doesn't even bother me.

Colter shipped the rest to me with the condition that when I sell them in the future he has the right of first refusal.

I'm stoked that they will see play soon. They will hit the felt at @ChaosRock next league game!!! Thanks bud!
Very sweet chips Bill! Pictures do these chips no justice, absolutely beautiful in person.
I do recall the match I did win in our best 2 out of 3 was the match with the Poseidon’s in play!
784FB9B8-7954-42A8-8C13-42DFC62976F9.jpeg
B49A7395-16FE-485C-A0C5-DD67F33812B0.jpeg
BB4A5EF4-D23E-42EB-96C1-CB2258FA9553.jpeg

They will hit the felt at @ChaosRock next league game!!!
Can I prepay now?

I'm curious how tilty @ChaosRock's players will be. These are 25-->100-->500-->1000-->5000 whereas his players are used to the more economical 25-->100-->500-->2000-->10,000.

My prediction is there are no hiccups... Even though they use that progression every tournament, at least once a night, I see 2000's mistaken for 1000's or 2500's.

Last edited:

Nice story. Do you divide by 100 and use this as a cash set (Cali colors until you get to 100/1000)?

Love the set Bill...one of kind right? I have a sample set of these and they have absolutely beautiful colors.

pretty freakin nice Bill.

Whats the full breakdown?

really close to this

200X 25 (orange)
199X 100 (blue)
287X 500s (yellow)
258X 1000s (red)
245X 5000s (purple)
13X. 10,000s (teal

@liftapint is donating her sample set to me.

OOOhh im pretty sure i could break off a 1 table T10k starting stacks from that lot and you wouldn't even notice.:):)

Great set! And I really like that denomination font. Hahaha I don’t have those young eyes anymore. :LOL: :laugh: :watching:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom