Poseidons Palace Custom Chip Mockups (1 Viewer)

Anthony Martino

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Reviving from an old post.

Seashells/Chocolate = Fractional $0.25 chip
Poseidon/White = $1
Crab/Pink = $2.50 snappers or $3
Dolphin/Blue = $10
Mermaid/Green = $25
Shark/Black = $100
Octopus/Purple = $500
Starfish/Orange = $1,000
Whale/Grey = $5,000

ALL.png

And here is my old mockups where I had a yellow $2 chip and the pink was $3

OLD.png

After messing the cartoony images today I think I still lean towards the real graphical images from my old design, but always open to input.

$2.50 snappers or $3
There is only $2.50. There is no $3.

Dolphin/Blue = $10
?

I mean, "Because I want it," is good enough reason, but ?

Whale/Grey = $5,000
Seems odd that your 5k is less complex than your 1k, and to a high degree, but maybe smooth progression is no concern of yours. Regardless, what really does concern me here is a light blue spot on a grey base chip. That's not going to show up very well at all.

Thanks for the input. The $10 dolphins could work well for mixed fixed limit games was my thinking. I know "snappers" refers to a $2.50 chip, so that's why I said a $2.50 snapper OR a $3 chip

I can make it more complex and go with a darker grey

alternate.png

Thanks for the input. The $10 dolphins could work well for mixed fixed limit games was my thinking. I know "snappers" refers to a $2.50 chip, so that's why I said a $2.50 snapper OR a $3 chip

I can make it more complex and go with a darker grey

View attachment 150661
Charcoal works *much* better here. Definite upgrade. As for complexity, all I can say is "Get what you want." I'm generally not a fan of the busier spot patterns so I'd opt for *less* complex for the 100 & 1k, but that's just my personal preference. Decide what you're going for - progression, static patterns, or fuck-all - and then design towards that goal.

I do kinda like the 100 in a vacuum, though, with the shark on it. The red seems fitting there.

Is this whole thread a prank? Something seems fishy to me... I feel like I’m being trolled.

In all seriousness, decent start to this set. But a $10? Cmon... ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom