Police Interceptor PC Mod & Launch of My Social Media Channels (1 Viewer)

Anthony Martino

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Finally completed this bad boy, hope you like it!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MartinoMods
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/martinomods/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/MartinoMods

Angled.jpg

Ballistix Panel.jpg

Blue Badge.jpg

Blue1.jpg

Bottom_Front.jpg

Fan_Grill.jpg

Front Lights.jpg

front_and_window.png

GPU Plate_M2.jpg

GSkill_RGB.jpg

GTX1080-3.jpg

Inside Case.jpg

Lit2.jpg

Lit3.jpg

Red1.jpg

Side Panel.jpg

Whole Case Interior.jpg

WindowAngle1.jpg

WindowAngle3.jpg

My stupid question.... I assume these builds go beyond the need for the basics of daily use? Are these just intended to play games on?

My stupid question.... I assume these builds go beyond the need for the basics of daily use? Are these just intended to play games on?

I do gaming and content creation. The themed builds and lighting are just to personalize it, like you would a custom set of poker chips

Well yeah, in general -- but I meant to Anthony, in particular, what do you create besides the FB page, etc.? Do you do something that's intended (or hoped) to be revenue-producing?

I have software that I used to edit the video, splice clips together, overlay audio tracks. Then my system needs to encode all of that into a new video file so I can upload it.

Cool. Idk if you are planning to serialize these and put them into production but I would have gone with 911 over 001

Cool. Idk if you are planning to serialize these and put them into production but I would have gone with 911 over 001

The police cars usually have unit #'s marked on them. So since this was my first build I wanted to go with 001. Then if there's another one made 002 and so forth. :D

Clean build. Very nice, Anthony.
Every time you share one of the PC you have built they are incredible...

Really well done.

Thank you both! My next project is actually a refresh on my wife's Hello Kitty build, there's a few extras I had originally envisioned that I finally got sorted. Just gotta put some work in on it and get new pics and video.

After that, well, I have about 20 million builds in my head (I should probably start writing them down) that I'd like to do.

Just did up a new video of this mod. Much shorter and more focused, new cinematic music and showing off new lighting effects on the Corsair HD140 fans and the Gskill Trident Z RAM.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom