• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine PokerStars set London Uk- ASM? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Spotted these on Facebook market place London, Uk. Looks like 500 chip set with original case. Thinking about picking them up.

Can somebody certify these as ASM mould?

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1927759890811771

Based on a quick google search looks like these could be a steal. Any info on the make/ quality much appreciated thanks! Could they be relabelled?

Ya, these are ASM. Used to be offered as player points rewards from poker stars. The case is nice too. They're inlayed, not labels. Should be A mold chips. Nice set. Should be worth more than $1 per chip to the right buyer.

Ya, these are ASM. Used to be offered as player points rewards from poker stars. The case is nice too. They're inlayed, not labels. Should be A mold chips. Nice set. Should be worth more than $1 per chip to the right buyer.

Thanks for the history! They look in pretty good condition. Gonna try secure them and think about a tournament set unless any Londoners already have a look in.. Novice question, but is it easy/ possible to put custom labels on top of inlays without it looking bad?

If it's 45 quid including what looks like an ASM case, it's a steal.

So picked these up today from an old school London market trader- a rare breed in this day and age. He received higher offers (I'm guessing from PCF members) than the listed price but was more interested in keeping his word than squeezing me for more... I paid £50. He knew the value of these. Go figure.

500 chip set with the original display case, two deck of cards and the original key for the lock.

I know the mould is the same Between the ASM / CPC chips. But I wondered how do these compare in feel / weight etc to CPC versions?
IMG_6397.JPG

IMG_6395.JPG
IMG_6396.JPG

Boom! Cracking deal, chips and case. Those were the sets you used to be able to buy with poker stars loyalty points.

I've owned ASM and CPC A molds (and they cost more than fifty bloody quid!), I couldn't tell the difference although they weren't side by side. I doubt any member could tell the difference without there being a giveaway clue by way of edgespots/colours/inlays that CPC offer now, that ASM didn't back in the day.

Great pick up. Enjoy those chips - a relabel project in the works?

Great pick up. Enjoy those chips - a relabel project in the works?

Yeah thats a good shout. The current labels aren't the most exciting and it's a good opportunity for thinking up a custom tourney set at low cost. First time I've handled ASM /CpC and I gotta say I like the feel and sound of these chips. I've been watching your Atlantic city tourney set for sale for a while and now I get the hype.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom