Cancelled [EU] NOT April Fools' HSI cash set sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bszczyt

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Sup guys!

I am most likely gonna regret this very soon, but oh well.

I've had this set for a while now, but unfortunately I don't have nearly as many opportunities to host home games as I used to. Hopefully someone else will use those gorgeous chips more often than I did. Played like 4-5 times, most chips weren't even used by me. Probably will look for some cheaper set in some time, but not looking for anything to trade for now.

Don't have much experience yet, but I'd judge their condition on near mint/very good. Some chips looks unused, some 1s have some easy to clean colour transfer. You can judge by photos by yourself. Obviously can provide more photos if needed.

Breakdown:
400 secondary 1s
200 secondary 5s
100 secondary 25s (booked in case of split)
40 primary 100s (booked in case of split)

would like not to split, but if all pieces are accounted for I don't mind it. Already got some messages about it. Hopefully someone can pick up this as a whole, maybe as their first legit set.

asking for 2222$ shipped. EU/UK only (revenge for all those CONUS only sales ;) ) I can deliver personally anywhere in Poland or even close Germany/Czech if someone from these area decides to buy it. Matsui racks not inluded, but if someone needs those I can sell them aswell.

Split prices:

secondary 1s - 130$/rack
secondary 5s - 500$/rack
secondary 25s - 500$/rack
primary 100s - 120$/barrel

taking thread down at the end of April if all chips aren't' accounted for

Payment options: bank transfer/ Paypal F&F/ GG poker/ Skrill/ PokerStars. probably in preferable order. USD/EUR/PLN

If any other quesions - feel free to PM me. If I forgot about mentioning something - also feel free to PM/leave post in thread.

1680353295802.jpeg

some more pictures in HSI pr0n thread: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/horseshoe-southern-indiana-pr0n-thread.62573/post-1964824

Last edited:
I'm still honestly trying to discern why all the HSI sets are hitting the .market at the same time
I'm wondering the same..
Its a super cool set, the secondary.. I love mine. But I can't help but wonder how come so many popped up lately. Took me many months to find mine.

I'm still honestly trying to discern why all the HSI sets are hitting the .market at the same time
I think set collectors / owners see they are holding their values (went up) so good time to sell if not being used. It was a chip room sale and there was a lot of them. When I posted my wanted ad 6 months ago I got quick responses as well.

The $5 w the blue and arc yellow just POPS! And the $25/$100 is special. Booyah!!!

170C7FFA-9214-4384-A634-FDFC51F7F01F.jpeg

(JC $2 converted to $1 homage to @Jeevansluck)

right?? and why not a couple weeks earlier when someone went all out on the barrel by barrel impatience tax :whistle: :whistling:
You did it because you had no idea these things were coming and honestly, after bumping my threads a hundred times, who's reading them? I literally had to put an o scene price in the title just to get a response

it's probably the solids.
Booyah. Bloop

Did I mention this is a gorgeous HSI secondary set?
Can't believe these are still here.
Huge.
Oh yeah we are kinda bullshittin' in this guy's thread, great looking set, if my brother hadn't already sucked one up, I'd be looking for my own, can't have two od the same sets in the family lol

GlwS

Sorry, should have said worse looking IOC's, that will result in the same Clog of posts the jumers did
Someone may have said those RHCS are leaded but I agree I like the secondary HSI much more.

The OP shows 40 $100s photo’d, but 20 is listed @bszczyt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom