Pokershop.de experiences (1 Viewer)

IIMJGII

Reaction score
Hi!

First of all I want to apologise if i make mistakes, english is not my first language.

I’m searching for my first better quality poker set, but in my country (Hungary) I can’t find any.
I have a lot of bad experiences with online orders, so I’m a little affraid to order from antother country.

(The set I’d like to buy is this:
https://pokershop.de/Poker-Chip-Set-Las-Vegas-Pokerclub-500 )

My question is, can you share any positive or negative experiences with the pokershop.de website?
Especially with international orders in EU counties.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Hmmm just looking at the Lucky Dragon ceramics, they don't look like Lucky Dragons. They're missing the "Lucky Dragon" logo for one thing. Is this a new design..?

Those vegas chips are nice I’d be curious to hear your thoughts on them when they arrive. I’m also looking at buying the FSPT chips on that site similar to the ept set. Glad you put this thread up. Seems like a legit site

Any idea whether they are able to ship to the USA? They have a few interesting ceramics like Ascona and Havana Club I would like to try out

I made an order with a couple of stuff and I'm more than pleased. Very well packaged, fast shipment (from Austria to Sweden in a couple of days only). Quality products, depending of what you choose of course. Also, the support where fabulous, got quick responses, and I hade a hundred questions

Shoutout to @pokersepp and pokershop.de. The only place where us europeans can buy quality chips. Recommended!

IMG_3675.jpeg IMG_3677.jpeg IMG_3683.jpeg IMG_3681.jpeg IMG_3678.jpeg

I already ordered like 6 or 7 times from them, storage stuff, chips, cards, more chips, more storage for even more chips... Shipping always is pretty nice and fast, if something is wrong they respond super fast via whatsapp and letting your know what they can do to solve the issue (like not having enough of the ordered chips in stock).

Never had a problem with them, if you order a little bigger you get a free gift on your purchase like a pack of cards.

Can recommend, especially for people outside of the US since not everyone wants to deal with the import and customs stuff.

Probably spent a couple thousand in that shop already and gonna continue to do it :D Pokerchip life!

I made an order with a couple of stuff and I'm more than pleased. Very well packaged, fast shipment (from Austria to Sweden in a couple of days only). Quality products, depending of what you choose of course. Also, the support where fabulous, got quick responses, and I hade a hundred questions

Shoutout to @pokersepp and pokershop.de. The only place where us europeans can buy quality chips. Recommended!

View attachment 1157229 View attachment 1157230 View attachment 1157231 View attachment 1157232 View attachment 1157233
Not "only place" but they have good customer service...
However I find their selection of plastic cards surprisingly limited.
But lots of semicustom ceramics and customization options.

Hi!

First of all I want to apologise if i make mistakes, english is not my first language.

I’m searching for my first better quality poker set, but in my country (Hungary) I can’t find any.
I have a lot of bad experiences with online orders, so I’m a little affraid to order from antother country.

(The set I’d like to buy is this:
https://pokershop.de/Poker-Chip-Set-Las-Vegas-Pokerclub-500 )

My question is, can you share any positive or negative experiences with the pokershop.de website?
Especially with international orders in EU counties.

Thanks for any help in advance!
This my vendor of preference!
Many products, fast shipping and good advice when in need.

They are very friendly and ship really quick. They once sent me the wrong product and replaced it without any trouble. They did not even want me to send the wrong back. Thumbs Up!

great, I'd like to buy a rubber fabric with shipment to Switzerland so I am looking at their shop since a while.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom