Pokerrrr2 club. club code: #e7cvo (2 Viewers)

Starting up an OCF game especially for those just learning to play....but not limited to. @WedgeRock and I have been discussing, so we will see if there is interest.

25 cents a point to start out just to get the toes wet. Feel free to join in.

@inca911 has tried to teach me several times. If I can't wrap my head around it with his instructions my guess is that I'm unteachable.

Lol I will mention, if you’re learning, learn on your own, untimed at first. You can play 1,000 hands online, and it’s not going to help you start up that learning curve, because you’re not going to see mistakes, what could have been done, and dissect your moves.

Can’t beat playing them out in person, seeing when and where you went wrong, preferably with someone that knows what they’re doing.

@inca911, I haven’t played or thought about it since SQM, but you’d still be disappointed in my efforts. Boat on the bottom > take what’s given to you did not go well. Should’ve taken what was given.

@grebe jumped in to a public room just as I was leaving, and we got to talking about playing for money.

It was a blast gambling at OFCP with @grebe and even better once @BarrieJ3 joined the room. FYI, this is the pineapple version of OFCP (so three players max).

Screenshot_20200417-125354.png

I very much preferred three-handed, so if you're interested, sound off.

We played for 25¢ a point, but would be happy to play for 10¢ a point if that makes people more comfortable.

Tha hardest part of learning OFCP on the Pokerrrr 2 app is bankroll.

You need 10,000 chip to sit at the smallest stakes... When you're learning, 10,000 chips can go fast. It takes alot of hands to understand basic strategy and avoiding fouling. Once you lose the chips they start you withz you can't play until you build back up. If you want, you can buy chips with gold...

I found it easiest to build chips at PLO and then lose them in OFCP as I learned. At 90,000 chips, it'll default to 300 chips per point, but I stay at 100 chips per point because 1.) It's much easier to find a multi-player game and 2.) 90,000 chips is insufficient to put 30,000 in play in one session, IMO. I'll be moving up when I have 15 buyins in the bank (so, 450,000 chips).

It's a grind.

Tha hardest part of learning OFCP on the Pokerrrr 2 app is bankroll.

You need 10,000 chip to sit at the smallest stakes... When you're learning, 10,000 chips can go fast. It takes alot of hands to understand basic strategy and avoiding fouling. Once you lose the chips they start you withz you can't play until you build back up. If you want, you can buy chips with gold...

I found it easiest to build chips at PLO and then lose them in OFCP as I learned. At 90,000 chips, it'll default to 300 chips per point, but I stay at 100 chips per point because 1.) It's much easier to find a multi-player game and 2.) 90,000 chips is insufficient to put 30,000 in play in one session, IMO. I'll be moving up when I have 15 buyins in the bank (so, 450,000 chips).

It's a grind.
I have play chips to dump if someone needs them. Just IM Me.

I put up a trainer OFCP if anyone wants to play... I bought a three hour pass. Its 25c per point, BUT NO MONEY IS EXCHANGED. Just for learning the game /strategy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom