Poker tracker / hud with betting "timer" (1 Viewer)

Sambukan

Straight
Reaction score
Hi there, iam playing online mostly on pokerstars. Iam husing a legal tracker called "holdem indicator". Bought a lifelong license around 20 years ago i guess. Iam missing one function and didnt find any info online. I want a legal tracker where i can adjust the time iam using to bet. So i can set fe10sec, make the decision in two seconds and the tool will time the decision to exactely ten second. So my decisions are always at the same timing. Is there anything like this?

Hi there, iam playing online mostly on pokerstars. Iam husing a legal tracker called "holdem indicator". Bought a lifelong license around 20 years ago i guess. Iam missing one function and didnt find any info online. I want a legal tracker where i can adjust the time iam using to bet. So i can set fe10sec, make the decision in two seconds and the tool will time the decision to exactely ten second. So my decisions are always at the same timing. Is there anything like this?
I don't know if anything like that. But more importantly, I feel you are overthinking it. Don't be that guy that takes 10 secs even for decisions that are pretty automatic. Bet timing tells are not as much a thing as you think.

Additionally, the number of tables you are playing to make this matter is rather specific. Too many and your going to go beyond 10 secs somewhat often, and too few you could easily time it out yourself.

I don't know if anything like that. But more importantly, I feel you are overthinking it. Don't be that guy that takes 10 secs even for decisions that are pretty automatic. Bet timing tells are not as much a thing as you think.

Additionally, the number of tables you are playing to make this matter is rather specific. Too many and your going to go beyond 10 secs somewhat often, and too few you could easily time it out yourself.
Yeah iknow it isnt that big of a deal but still i would be interested in such a tool.
And the part of overthinking in this forum is kind of the whole reason it exists:p

Second poimt you are making, well without the timebank you only have between 10 and 15second s i think, depending on the game/turbo etc you are playing. So you could set it to a second before that.. Ofc i would like to be able to overtake manually and activate timebank.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom