Poker table.... (1 Viewer)

sheetking

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I’m looking for a killer poker table that I can customize. I don’t really want to spend multiple thousands of dollars but $1000-$2000 would be ok. But needs to be ni e. Can anybody point me in the right direction. Lots of junk online and the last one I bought was on amazon for $600 but it’s sub-par. Gets the job done but I’d really like something nice....thanks

Yup, Tony Chan has made the best looking tables I’ve ever seen (though $2k probably won’t get you there.) Gorilla Gaming based out of RI can probably make all the table you can handle too. But honestly, do your own homework and see if there’s a local builder, because delivery can cost $150-$200 or more.

Yup, Tony Chan has made the best looking tables I’ve ever seen (though $2k probably won’t get you there.) Gorilla Gaming based out of RI can probably make all the table you can handle too. But honestly, do your own homework and see if there’s a local builder, because delivery can cost $150-$200 or more.
I was just on the gorilla site! I think I need to give these guys a call. Thanks for the input!

Our prices start out at $2500, so we're probably not the best option, even though that's in CAD since there's also shipping to consider.

A local builder or Gorilla Gaming would likely be a better option.

BBO poker tables are sid as well.and very reasonably priced.when I bought mine shipping was included in the price which is huge!do people not like BBO?

BBO poker tables are sid as well.and very reasonably priced.when I bought mine shipping was included in the price which is huge!do people not like BBO?

Their products are adequate but I would consider mostly "semi-customizable". Also, they have openly disparaged @T_Chan , dismissing him as "some guy working from his garage" instead of doing their research.

There used to be several very good local builders in FL, but I'm not sure if any are still actively building. If not, your best bet is saving up a little more and going with Tony.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom