Poker Table rail display!!! I want it! (1 Viewer)

stumc51

High Hand
Reaction score
Hi All,

Watching a recent youtube video on poker go. It was the Monkey Tilt tournament where DNegs is on the FT, I saw something i think is amazing!

Along the rail where we would normally have a diffuser for LED's etc, thy had long thin displays running through a series of animations etc.

Had anyone ever seen these, and if so where did they get them from as they look awesome.

Link inserted as an FYI:

Stu

Curious if it’s actually on the table or generated with TV magic like they do with ads behind the plate in baseball, etc. now.

It looks like screens, in a similar vain to the images around a football / soccer pitch

Not a fan of the ever changing led add boards they use in any sports event, and IMO, even less on a poker table diffuser.

Last edited:
The base technology behind this has been around forever, but the resolution has just gotten better and better over time with programmable LED and such. Personally I don't like this kind of flash around a poker table (I'm an analog type of guy) but I can see how it can be very practical in tourney play by displaying blinds, round timer, etc.

Not a fan of the ever changing led add boards they use in any sports event, and IMO, even less on a poker table diffuser.
Running blind levels on here would be cool. Maybe roll through current blind level, last elimination, average stack, payouts, level time and other tournament relevant info.

I saw several vendors selling displays like this at the Global Gaming Expo last fall. I've been thinking of when we would build a table with those built it. Would be fantastic for dealer choice games to display what game is being played, as well as showing blinds and advertising for revenue.

Now I just need to find them and then build something! Or ask you lol T_Chan!

Plus as well, I wonder how difficult it would be to programme the multiple displays! hmm

Last edited:
The strip would of course be best, but I would even be happy with multiple 2" tall tablets or something like that. Experimented years ago with using small android cell phones.
IMG_20240122_170438221_HDR.jpg

Another "interesting" idea is a downward pointing microprojector mounted on the ceiling and projecting right on the felt.

They use this technique on all the fancy digital roulette tables. Indicates all winning bets in real time, too.
Ooohhh... has anyone done this? There are a bunch of mini projectors under $100. I'm sure most of them suck, but you don't need a great quality projector to project 3-4 feet onto a poker table.

Ooohhh... has anyone done this? There are a bunch of mini projectors under $100. I'm sure most of them suck, but you don't need a great quality projector to project 3-4 feet onto a poker table.
You would need quite the set up to have all this information prohected in real time unless you were just projecting time/blinds/payouts & avg chip stack... someone would still have to be inputting the info on the go

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom