Poker Shark? (1 Viewer)

iblonger

Two Pair
Reaction score
I emailed him about the bigger table and requested a picture with someone sitting at it and he sent it quickly. I didn't buy one yet but it's on list.

CdnBeerLover

Full House
Reaction score
I have a 48" octagon (cheap suited one I picked up used locally), and 8 players is tight around it. I'm a typical player at 6' 240lbs, so we're not exactly small. It's great for 6 players, but a slightly larger table would be better.

pokerplayingpisces

Full House
Reaction score
I have one. For a long time, it was my only poker table. 8 do fit, but it's a little tight. (Mostly in regards table space right in front of you. Especially when you're trying to deal.) But it's a good table for the price. I still have mine.

jadillon

Two Pair
Reaction score
I own one as this guy is actually less than 15 miles from me. Got it direct and picked it up. Good table, but a little small as its only a 48". Got it without cupholders in the rail. Same feel as 8 around a Kestrell 48".

Junior24xx

Straight
Reaction score
I've built several like these. Exact same dimensions in fact. They are tight with 8 guys, they are nice for 6 and absolutely perfect when you are down to 4 handed. For a smaller game I think they are awesome. image.jpg

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Yeesh, 8 players around a 48" octagon table? I recently build a 54" octagon and felt it was a little bit cozy. 8 players could be seated comfortably but it felt much more relaxed with 7.

abby99

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeesh, 8 players around a 48" octagon table? I recently build a 54" octagon and felt it was a little bit cozy. 8 players could be seated comfortably but it felt much more relaxed with 7.

I agree that it's more relaxed with 7, but only a couple of players are square with one of the flat sides. This is exactly why I prefer round tables (unless they're huge).

Trihonda

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree that it's more relaxed with 7, but only a couple of players are square with one of the flat sides. This is exactly why I prefer round tables (unless they're huge).

This ^^^^

MeridianFC

Pair
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies everyone. The price is nice but I am stuck on the 48".

T_Chan, why don't you move to the east coast of the United States? I'd be much nicer for me so I could order one of your fine tables.

K.

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Everyone keeps telling me that! I should start a group buy for those who want me to move to buy me a house then I'll move for sure.

I do ship my tables all across North America, roughly $200 for shipping to the east coast for a full sized table.

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Now I just have to convince my wife to come with me to live in your basement. I hope type OK with sawdust in the living room.

Irish

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score

^This^ 48" for 8 will only work if your players are 8 year old girls...

Check around your area for a local builder, that's your best bang for your buck aside from building one yourself.

Top Bottom