Poker in Paradise: Dream poker weekend in French-speaking Switzerland (Sept 22-24, 2023) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Discover the ultimate poker weekend in an extraordinary location in French-speaking Switzerland !

For further information and to book your package, visit our dedicated website: https://poker.grandhotelkurhaus.com

I'm delighted to announce the organization of an exceptional event: a great poker weekend (Friday 22 to Sunday 24 Sept 2023) in the historic 3*** hotel run by my daughter.

Nestled in the heart of nature, this place offers a unique atmosphere for unforgettable moments.

Switzerland has opened its doors to this type of event since 2021, and we've seized this opportunity to offer you an unrivalled poker experience.

In partnership with my daughter and her team, we have prepared a special program for you:

• The hotel will be fully privatized for this exclusive poker weekend.
  • Enjoy exceptional rates thanks to our all-inclusive packages including nights in comfortable double rooms (single or double beds), delicious breakfasts and top-of-the-range buffets. Soft drinks are also included.
  • Participate in a deepstack main tournament (87 s-Points) over two days (30/40 min) : CHF 230 already included in all-inclusive packages. Professional dealers.
  • There will be a Welcome Bounty tournament on Friday and Sit&Go on Sunday.

But that's not all! We've thought of you, players, whose partners don't play poker.

Take advantage of this ideal opportunity to share an idyllic weekend with your partner in this historic 3*** hotel surrounded by magnificent nature.

For further information and to book your package, visit our dedicated website: https://poker.grandhotelkurhaus.com

Please note that tournaments are limited to 100 players. Don't delay.

Don't forget that their brunches are renowned, and I can assure you that I would attend this weekend just for the buffets!

Book now and join us for an exciting weekend of poker, relaxation and nature in an exceptional historic setting!

And because this is PCF, those are the chips you will play with ... (thanks to @mattross1313 for the design)

The chips​

ghk-set-FINAL.png

ghk-set-FINAL-bounty.png

ghk-set-FINAL-dealer.png

The hotel surroundings​

DSC_0407-1024x678.jpeg

Their renowned brunch​

brunch1.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks like a dream! Timing unfortunately doesn't work well for me, but if I understand correctly it may become a recurring event? Would be keen to hear when the next ones are!

Looks like a dream! Timing unfortunately doesn't work well for me, but if I understand correctly it may become a recurring event? Would be keen to hear when the next ones are!
Ah too bad.
Yes we plan to do it 2 times a year during low seasons. No date yet.

For this first event we made prices so low like an "offer you can't refuse" where my daughter will barely make some money.
But she is my daughter and I made her an "offer she can't refuse" ...

Do not hesitate to spread around you. This is a French FB post for example
Didier "Corleone" Divinerites.

Last edited:
If only it wasn’t in the French speaking part of Switzerland…. ;). Joking.

Looks amazing, of course, just as one would expect from Switzerland.

it looks like I am not in Switzerland on that weekend :(
Ohhh so that is so easy to fix.
Let us know where we should write to cancel your previous appointment :sneaky:?
Or do we have to hurt really badly someone :cool ?

Or we can just see you on the next edition if those proposal are a bit too much :LOL: :laugh:

Last edited:
If only it wasn’t in the French speaking part of Switzerland…. ;). Joking.

Looks amazing, of course, just as one would expect from Switzerland.
Yo puedo hablar Espanol sin ninguna problemo hombre.

Reactions: BNM
Wow looks very nice!
I have to pass for the next september event...
Next home game i'll bring this to the table.
Thanks for the info!

Hi, this looks very nice!

I got some questions:
1. Is there still a space for the 'welcome bounty' event?
2. If i'm playing, can i buy in directly on the premise with cash or do i have to do it before online?
3. Cashout will only be via iban, and not cash?

Maybe i got some follow up questions, but thanks in advance!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom