Poker Chip Vinyl Label Equipment / Inventory for Sale (1 Viewer)

I ordered my Royals labels from you guys … would I be able to get those artwork files just in case I wanted to order more from another vendor in the future?

And crap … I was gonna order labels for about 65-70 chips but kept putting it off. Is it too late?

I ordered my Royals labels from you guys … would I be able to get those artwork files just in case I wanted to order more from another vendor in the future?
The Royals artwork is offered through us in agreement with Apache - it is their artwork. We will not send out their artwork to customers, but I am guessing the artwork will still be available through them or someone else in conjunction with Apache in the future.

The Royals artwork is offered through us in agreement with Apache - it is their artwork. We will not send out their artwork to customers, but I am guessing the artwork will still be available through them or someone else in conjunction with Apache in the future.
I didn’t order the Royals artwork. The labels are a custom design, but for the Royals chips.

Like this

1639011906779.jpeg

Otherwise the only one else that does labels is Gear? They already have a 3 month wait. Any other vendors?

I’m guessing whoever buys this equipment?

I can vouch for the fact that the equipment makes really nice labels.
If I don't find a buyer, I'll sell off the equipment piece by piece and liquidate all of the blank chip inventory.

I could also be easily persuaded to add a hot stamp machine and a ton of hot stamp film to the deal. ;)

Otherwise the only one else that does labels is Gear? They already have a 3 month wait. Any other vendors?

I’m guessing whoever buys this equipment?

I can vouch for the fact that the equipment makes really nice labels.
If I don't find a buyer, I'll sell off the equipment piece by piece and liquidate all of the blank chip inventory.

I could also be easily persuaded to add a hot stamp machine and a ton of hot stamp film to the deal. ;)

the market has spoken, and I'm listening. Maybe I can help. @ABC Gifts and Awards PM coming.

I just bought a bunch of labels from stickermule because I didn’t want to wait. I’m satisfied with the quality and the price is very good if you get a lot of one design, but for small quantities it’s more expensive than gear.

For reference, I bought 2400 labels, in design quantities of 1200, 600, 400 and 200. Total cost = $272, or about 11cents per label average. But like I said I think the 200 label order was expensive, like $ 0.35 per.

We will be accepting label orders until February 18th. We haven't found a buyer yet...if we don't, we'll be selling the equipment piece by piece locally. Tons of uses for wide format printer/laminator/cutter - this isn't equipment that only can be used for poker chip stuff.

Just checking to see if label orders can still be placed or if the equipment has been sold. Thanks

Just checking to see if label orders can still be placed or if the equipment has been sold. Thanks
We are accepting orders for labels until February 18. At this point no buyer, so we'll most likely be selling off the equipment piece by piece locally and this will be the end of labels from us.

Hi there, sent an email but figure I'd post to see if any members have experiences with these labels and overlabeling versus label replacement. I see there is a laminated and non laminated option and I'm planning on using over labels as a temporary ish solution for a project until I finalize how I want it to look.

Was curious on the thickness of the labels and am hoping to avoid wobbly stacks.
Thanks in advance!

Hi there, sent an email but figure I'd post to see if any members have experiences with these labels and overlabeling versus label replacement. I see there is a laminated and non laminated option and I'm planning on using over labels as a temporary ish solution for a project until I finalize how I want it to look.

Was curious on the thickness of the labels and am hoping to avoid wobbly stacks.
Thanks in advance!

What chips is this for?

Sorry I should have specified. I have a mixed THC set that these would be for. Conditions are varied as well. Some mint, some a bit more worn.

So you will take orders for Royal labels through Feb 18?
If so, how do you place an order?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom