Poker Chip Tubes (3D printed) (3 Viewers)

No active work on the design. But they work perfectly as they already are.
iirc the only thing left that I was considering doing was tournament seating markers inside tube caps

No active work on the design. But they work perfectly as they already are.
iirc the only thing left that I was considering doing was tournament seating markers inside tube caps
Have you been selling them at all? Id love to talk about cost and such with you in pms and potentiallytry one out.

the only thing left that I was considering doing was tournament seating markers inside tube caps
Great idea.... Numbers 1-9 (10?) to designate seat, printed in different colors to differentiate the table... Could be part of the lid, or a piece added later (like the mixed game die), although there won't be any need to switch out faces...

Have you been selling them at all? Id love to talk about cost and such with you in pms and potentiallytry one out.
Nope. Would cost too much for majority of the potential customer base, which doesn't make it worth to set anything up in that regard.

An average tube would run around €4, and people will rarely need only a single one. Add about €16 for untracked shipping of a small number of tubes or €37 for tracked shipping with a little more volume over the big pond, and you see where this is heading. Might be just-so feasible for an US based printer, but you can't do this with just any printer model. Tolerances are super tight and there is no wiggle room for postprocessing of prints like cutting off brims.

Was fun to do as a hobby project and to learn the CAD software hands-on in depth, but considering costs, it really is nothing but a gimmick.

Great idea.... Numbers 1-9 (10?) to designate seat, printed in different colors to differentiate the table... Could be part of the lid, or a piece added later (like the mixed game die), although there won't be any need to switch out faces...
My idea was colored plates that can be inserted into a recess in tube caps. Most flexible solution.
But I don't really do tournaments, and even when I do I already have seating chips, so not much motivation to revise my 3D models.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom