Poker chip forum app (1 Viewer)

Elsurfista19

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Idk where to post this or if it’s being talked about but wouldn’t an app be super awesome. I have to just refresh my safari browser on my phone but it’d be great to get notifications for my watched threads and stuff. I’d be willing to donate to the development if someone got it going

Idk where to post this or if it’s being talked about but wouldn’t an app be super awesome. I have to just refresh my safari browser on my phone but it’d be great to get notifications for my watched threads and stuff. I’d be willing to donate to the development if someone got it going
New around here but I was thinking the same thing. I was actually searched for it in the app store earlier today. I bring nothing with regard to development of said app, but maybe if enough people become supporting members it could be a possibility. Bout to head over to my account and upgrade now.

Yeah nobody has said anything about it lol but yeah I looked for it on the App Store too

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210310_134244.jpg
    Screenshot_20210310_134244.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 96
Pretty sure there was one at some point. I can’t quite remember what happened with it.

there is an option under preferences to enable push notifications. i do not know exactly how or how well they work though, never tried it myself.

There is basically an app if you install it as a home screen and run it thru the link. It runs without a open browser with push notifications.

Oh yeah well I mostly use it on my phone so I can’t do all that without an app

@Tommy what are your thoughts on this? Do you ever see an app for PCF being developed or at least renewed?

there is an option under preferences to enable push notifications. i do not know exactly how or how well they work though, never tried it myself.
Yes if you install it to your home screen the push notifications work well without the browser open. At least for me on Android.

I wonder if the forum could be added to Tapatalk. Lots of forums I browse use that.

It used to be on Tapatalk but then an update to the underlying forum software made it not work with the app anymore. I believe any native app would have to be built on this underlying software, which may not be feasible for anyone but the owners of the software.

It used to be on Tapatalk but then an update to the underlying forum software made it not work with the app anymore. I believe any native app would have to be built on this underlying software, which may not be feasible for anyone but the owners of the software.
Bumping this in hopes that the admins would please take a look at the Tapatalk Plug-in again.

Adding the forum to your Home Screen is not the same as using a bonified forum software app. Not even close.

Uploading photos ‘works’ with a phone but behaves super wonky imo.

It’s 2024, can we revisit this?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom