Poker Chip Design Tool -- Too Addictive to Have No Warning? (1 Viewer)

HobokenNJ

Two Pair
Reaction score
I think the poker chip design tool should have a warning label. It's too addictive. Great work for all those involved in building in.

Just fooling around, I came up with the attached. Nothing fancy--but was fun & straighforward to put together.

(Tool available at: http://www.pokerchipdesigntool.com/ Warning; addictive.)

Attachments

• ecf9d595-938c-4b8c-ab36-c81c95f7884e.png
    ecf9d595-938c-4b8c-ab36-c81c95f7884e.png
    373.2 KB · Views: 372
Did anyone know why when I use the pokerchipdesigntool when I try to share my set so I can see all my chips side by side it just keeps spinning and never comes up. It's almost like it freezes. Is it the browser I am using? I tried Chrome and Internet Explorer.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Did anyone know why when I use the pokerchipdesigntool when I try to share my set so I can see all my chips side by side it just keeps spinning and never comes up. It's almost like it freezes. Is it the browser I am using? I tried Chrome and Internet Explorer.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Try "Save as PNG", and select "All Chips". This will display the whole set.

I've never tried to share, so can't comment on the problems you are having, but this may be an effective work-around for what you are trying to accomplish

I have my chips saved each in a named set. When I choose All Chips to save as a PNG I get the below message. It will only let me save one chip at a time. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

1573199401328.png

I think the poker chip design tool should have a warning label. It's too addictive. Great work for all those involved in building in.

Just fooling around, I came up with the attached. Nothing fancy--but was fun & straighforward to put together.

(Tool available at: http://www.pokerchipdesigntool.com/ Warning; addictive.)

Man you would have loved the Paulson tool the site had a couple years ago. It was a great tool for the relabelers. I think it had everything current, molds, colors, spots (maybe not the latest spots...can't remember.). Secret projects were easier to design too...those were the days. I found this pic somewhere, an example of what you could do.
btp secondary.jpg

What's the reason for not having the Paulson tool anymore?

I have my chips saved each in a named set. When I choose All Chips to save as a PNG I get the below message. It will only let me save one chip at a time. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

View attachment 363751
You need to save each chip to the bottom of the page, then you need to save the entire set with a unique name. Otherwise you may be trying to “save as png” the empty Default set.

If that doesn’t work, I’m stumped.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom