Poker Chip Air Shuffle (1 Viewer)

It's really nothing different than shuffling on felt, except you grip the chips with a slight cupping of your fingertips, or just pinch a bit with the middle pad of your fingers.

It's really nothing different than shuffling on felt, except you grip the chips with a slight cupping of your fingertips, or just pinch a bit with the middle pad of your fingers.
Maybe I don't got long enough fingers, but I cannot for the life of me do it consistently. It took me literal hours of practice to get down the normal poker chip shuffle. And I don't know if I want to dedicate another weekend to practicing this one

I agree with @Venturalvn , it really isn't any different than a regular shuffle... Honestly, I think it's even a bit easier, as you aren't shuffling as many chips and you don't have to worry about lifting the "bottom" chip too...
Just grab the top (however many, but less than half) chips as you would to shuffle them regularly, then hold them with just your index thru pinky fingers...
chipshuffle.JPG

Then use your thumb to hold the remaining stack steady, and riffle as normal.

Dunno if that'll help but.......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom