$20 denom chip (1 Viewer)

Oryx

High Hand
Reaction score
Hey all,
I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can get a commercially available $20 denom chip for my cash set within North America?
im not very familiar with the online retailers im new tonthis. I've only been able to find a $20 chip from the Dunes set on Apache but they are out of stock. I'm canadian but I have an American address I can ship to so I don't mind whether it's an American or Canadian site.
I love the Dunes and I want them. I'll be checking in January for when they re-stock but in case I miss it and they sell out quickly I want a backup option.

Thanks!
Oryx

Show us your set and we can find a $20 to match. There’s lots of options and you can always relabel what you want
I'm not trying to match my set. I have cheap poker knights from a Canadian retailer out of Toronto. If re labeling is my only option so be it but I'm hesitant to go down that route as I'm newer to this and it seems like more than I'm interested in getting into ATM. But if that's my only option then so be it lol

Well there’s a lot of chips but depends on what manufacturer and what mold and what color

Well there’s a lot of chips but depends on what manufacturer and what mold and what color
I just want to go on an American or Canadian website and buy 100 $20 denom chip. From the sites I know of I don't see that option (besides Apache). Everything else i see is $25. I don't want to go custom or re label.

The dunes may restock at some point, you can email the folks at Apache to ask.

For each of the stock designs offer by BR Pro Poker, they have a 'semi custom' option, where they will let you choose a denomination and the artwork you want it matched with. One such example: https://brpropoker.com/collections/...-of-semi-custom-dia-de-los-muertos-poker-chip. Not cheap relative to a poker knights set, but it's an option.

EDIT: Oh, the Monte Carlo smooth has a $20 option. These are ABS slugged like the poker knights, and probably the cheapest option you'll find. https://www.thepokerstore.com/colle...th-14-gram-poker-chips?variant=39358005968966

How bout these?…
IMG_6667.jpeg
IMG_6666.jpeg

The dunes may restock at some point, you can email the folks at Apache to ask.

For each of the stock designs offer by BR Pro Poker, they have a 'semi custom' option, where they will let you choose a denomination and the artwork you want it matched with. One such example: https://brpropoker.com/collections/...-of-semi-custom-dia-de-los-muertos-poker-chip. Not cheap relative to a poker knights set, but it's an option.

EDIT: Oh, the Monte Carlo smooth has a $20 option. These are ABS slugged like the poker knights, and probably the cheapest option you'll find. https://www.thepokerstore.com/colle...th-14-gram-poker-chips?variant=39358005968966
I didn't know about the poker store. Nice find I like those. I'm going to reach out to Apache and see if they are restocking in January like the site says. If not then I'll grab these. Thanks, exactly what I was looking for!

The $20 Dunes are restocking in January so I will have my shot at them! I'm likely going to slowly replace my cash set with the Dunes. My first chip upgrade from the knights. Looking forward to getting my hands on them!

the apache Dunes are CC (China clays) they're not real dunes and not really "clay" they are plastic molded chips....pretty much the same as poker knights

the apache Dunes are CC (China clays) they're not real dunes and not really "clay" they are plastic molded chips....pretty much the same as poker knights
They're a bit different from poker knights. Poker knights are ABS with metal slug inserts afaik. China clays are a more normal weight and feel different.

It's worth mentioning that Apache lists two different Dunes - "clay" ones for .49 cents apiece, which I assume are china clays, and another version for .19 cents which I'm guessing are a more plasticky plastic?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom