Point Defiance dealer buttons? (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The darker red is better, but prefer all black. Adding red really does nothing for the button design imo. Simple is usually best.

Well, sounds like it's down to a vote between these two, or there are 5+ orders for each (not quite enough contrast for two different tables, unfortunately):

pd-button-19-png.16502
pd-button-21-png.16535

I'm seriously not handling ordering and reshipping these though, so somebody is going to have step up to get it done. It's not hard and I can give you plenty of advice on the details.

OWPS for these for sure. I've run almost 200 buttons with them. GOCC is great for original customs though.

I guess I should work on an edge design, too...

Work on the edge and if no one else wants to do it I will. May need your input though.

Last edited:
I like 3 and four. It compliments red "DEALER" and the anchor compliments the Ferry. Any of the first four would work because now looking at it the white stands out as well

Not a fan of the anchor. I'd probably go with generic DEALER in gold, alternating right-side-up and upside-down (so that it is a true two-sided button and never upside-down).

Yep. Ties the edge to the face nicely.

Are you buying, or just helping out with the design? Input appreciated either way, just curious as to who actually has the few chips that Jim was able to sell.

No chips, but likely in for a nice dealer button for the collection. You do good work.

I can always resell it to trihonda for a big profit later. <grin>

Do you happen to know what the minimum order for these is going to be through OWPS atomik? I know I could find it out pretty easily, I just thought since you've recently went through this exact process you would know. Not a lot of interest in these apparently, is it feasible we hit the minimum?

Also, I haven't read the whole thread, but if someone still needs to collect paymeny/order/re-ship then I can do that with some advice from you atomik, but if someone else is doing it I will just send them my money. :)

My final votes would be:

All black text, no red dealer

Edge: No anchor, alternating dealer up/down in gold to tie in with the hot stamp

Good stuff. Thanks for everybody's input, no matter what is decided on it will look good.

*off topic, but how little interest this dealer button has drawn shows me how little of the chips were sold. I wonder what the total numbers were?

Do you happen to know what the minimum order for these is going to be through OWPS atomik? I know I could find it out pretty easily, I just thought since you've recently went through this exact process you would know. Not a lot of interest in these apparently, is it feasible we hit the minimum?

Also, I haven't read the whole thread, but if someone still needs to collect paymeny/order/re-ship then I can do that with some advice from you atomik, but if someone else is doing it I will just send them my money. :)

My final votes would be:

All black text, no red dealer

Edge: No anchor, alternating dealer up/down in gold to tie in with the hot stamp

Good stuff. Thanks for everybody's input, no matter what is decided on it will look good.

*off topic, but how little interest this dealer button has drawn shows me how little of the chips were sold. I wonder what the total numbers were?

The OWPS minimum is only 5 pieces. I'm sure we're there with at least one design. Start a GB thread and I bet a couple more people will sign up.

Both you and @David O have offered to do the ordering and re-shipping (if nobody else wanted to).

I'd be surprised if more than 8-10 sets sold. I wonder if any CTers who haven't signed up here got a set.

Oh wow, for some reason I thought it was more than that, 5 is easy.

I will start a group buy thread once a design is finalized, or we could put up a couple and see what people want to order, though I feel like the smarter thing to do may be to figure out one design and go with that.

Appreciate your work @atomiktoaster , my order will include one extra that will go to you (if you want one) as a thank you.

Edit: because I always forget to tag peoples usernames

Last edited:
It sounds like this is the leading design (preferred by @12thMan and @BGinGA, acceptable for @David O):

pd-button-19-png.16502

pd-edge-9-png.16621

@Trihonda, @Jason and @JFCJ haven't chimed in recently, but if 2 or 3 of them really want to use red text, it wouldn't be hard to run both designs. I would be happy to get one of either, if that that helps make 5. Otherwise you can just go forward with this one.

I will do what ever is necessary, I can start a thread when I get home later.

If you want to though, by all means please do, the quicker we get started the quicker we get dealer buttons!

Either way. You were the OP and did not want to jump your thread. Is everybody good with the edge and all black text on the face?

Funny you just posted, I was just about to make a thread and realized I have no idea what we are ordering (size wise) and how much they are going to be (get a quote from OWPS I guess?)...

I am guessing the 60mm, like all the buttons atomik and OWPS just produced, is going to be the way we go but I didn't want to jump the gun.

I am good with the alternating edge and black text on the face, I can put that one up as the "main" idea and then link to this thread so people can see the other choices. I thought the minimums were much higher than 5 per design for some reason, like 20 or 25, so I know for sure we will get the "main" design printed and shipped, if anybody wants anything else they can speak up in the thread.

Funny you just posted, I was just about to make a thread and realized I have no idea what we are ordering (size wise) and how much they are going to be (get a quote from OWPS I guess?)...

I am guessing the 60mm, like all the buttons atomik and OWPS just produced, is going to be the way we go but I didn't want to jump the gun.

I am good with the alternating edge and black text on the face, I can put that one up as the "main" idea and then link to this thread so people can see the other choices. I thought the minimums were much higher than 5 per design for some reason, like 20 or 25, so I know for sure we will get the "main" design printed and shipped, if anybody wants anything else they can speak up in the thread.

Yup, 60mm from OWPS. Sal can get an exact quote, but the cost per button is under $4. Up to 2 can ship first class in a bubble mailer for under $4. I would use those numbers, which gives you some room to cover shipping from OWPS and packing materials. You may even want to increase it a bit, since the original shipping is splitting from a smaller quantity of buttons.

These bubble mailers are cheap enough (though I've seen better prices at higher quantities):

http://www.amazon.com/Self-Bubble-M...a_nav_t_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=1H9S02W1XKWKW5XGMV1D

Tape them closed, too. You can use paypal to print the postage at home, so you shouldn't have to go to the post office (except maybe for international).

Don't clutter the first post of the group buy with more than one design, but include a link to this thread. As you start to get paypal transfers, keep track of everybody's orders and addresses. Google Sheets works great for that.

Yup, 60mm from OWPS. Sal can get an exact quote, but the cost per button is under $4. Up to 2 can ship first class in a bubble mailer for under $4. I would use those numbers, which gives you some room to cover shipping from OWPS and packing materials. You may even want to increase it a bit, since the original shipping is splitting from a smaller quantity of buttons.

These bubble mailers are cheap enough (though I've seen better prices at higher quantities):

http://www.amazon.com/Self-Bubble-M...a_nav_t_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=1H9S02W1XKWKW5XGMV1D

Tape them closed, too. You can use paypal to print the postage at home, so you shouldn't have to go to the post office (except maybe for international).

Don't clutter the first post of the group buy with more than one design, but include a link to this thread. As you start to get paypal transfers, keep track of everybody's orders and addresses. Google Sheets works great for that.

Thanks a lot bud, appreciate your help. I'll start a thread tonight and get an email into Sal. Do you have to supply a certain file for artwork? I assume just a saved picture from the thread isn't what he will need to print, but can he quote off of that?

Thanks a lot bud, appreciate your help. I'll start a thread tonight and get an email into Sal. Do you have to supply a certain file for artwork? I assume just a saved picture from the thread isn't what he will need to print, but can he quote off of that?

Shoot me a PM with your name and email and I'll get the ball rolling with Sal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom