Plus one... (1 Viewer)

Umpire

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just a brief message to come forward and make myself known as yet another Dutch person from The Netherlands, the beautiful city of Rotterdam, joining this wonderful community.

This may sound like a déjà vu to some Poker Chip Forum members, but please be assured, I do come in peace and have no harmful intentions whatsoever! All jokes aside, as one of the forum's newest members I'm sorry to read what harm this scammer has caused, and I can only imagine your scepticism towards new members that have not yet built up a trustworthy relationship. I appreciate that, and I will keep that in mind when interacting with all of you.

Nevertheless, as a novice to the world of poker, I hope to enjoy my time here on the PCF to learn more and to contribute where I can — I already have read so many insightful threads!

Happy New Year & all the best for 2022!

Thanks,
Michel

Happy new year, and Welcome!

Thanks all for the warm welcome, appreciated!

Damn you know a lot about a scammer for having just joined a day or two ago. He must be that popular.

Welcome!
Ha! I guess by "popular" you mean on the most wanted list, so I'll take that as a compliment for doing my due diligence before diving in.

Welcome! Be good, lol
Always, at least I try to!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom