New member intro. (1 Viewer)

eternal

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hello! Not so long time poker player here. I've been getting into poker more and more recently and having lots of fun with it. Been playing for around 2-3 years now and have been almost exclusively playing with friends, aka home games. Haven't had the need for my own poker chip set yet, but have been looking into investing in some as I've recently gotten to see and feel the difference between metal slugs, ceramics, clays, china clays etc. I've looked at many videos on the internet and read up on what's good and what to stay away from and also looked for something I visually like. Recently came across the SPW(super world poker) chips and those fit me perfect. I've seen some interest around it and hope to possibly join in on a group buy or however these things work!

Looking forward to getting to know this forum :D
Cheers!

Welcome to the community !
Thank you!

Any recommendations as for buying chips as a european(in europe, group buys from the US)? I'm not familiar with gambling laws in Belgium or if the demand there is greater, therefore better supply? Hoping to get in on a group buy from the US once I reach my NMR and it would be my first time at it!:)

Thank you!

Any recommendations as for buying chips as a european(in europe, group buys from the US)? I'm not familiar with gambling laws in Belgium or if the demand there is greater, therefore better supply? Hoping to get in on a group buy from the US once I reach my NMR and it would be my first time at it!:)
Of course Poker Chips opportunities are mostly from the US or China… We do have Abbiati in Europe but not the cheapest option and not open to individual chipper…. So you must plan in your budget the extra cost for shipping overseas and customs fees…

Or follow on a regularly basis the EU sales from the classified section ;)

Of course Poker Chips opportunities are mostly from the US or China… We do have Abbiati in Europe but not the cheapest option and not open to individual chipper…. So you must plan in your budget the extra cost for shipping overseas and customs fees…
thanks for the help!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom