PLEASE BE AWARE HACKER(S) ACTIVE (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @JeepologyOffroad

898577A5-6E94-4583-ACB6-EED61A20FC3B.jpeg
75C71358-A725-4647-A7B7-AD0EFB53777F.jpeg

If anyone needs help setting up 2FA here or on PayPal let me know.

PCF: Account -> Password & Security -> Enable "Two-Step Authentication" -> Verification code via app or email confirmation. I recommend using the app method (Google Authenticator, Authy, Authenticator) or as a last resort you can use email. Once setup you can have it remember your home computer for 30 days so you don't have to enter a code every time you log in.

PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp...r-my-paypal-powered-by-braintree-user-faq3500

Hackers may be monitoring the forum, before posting ads. I think the real @Beakertwang mentioned turning on 2FA before the fake ad went up:
C825F982-5D2F-4296-AEB2-B8B25D0E79A5.png

What's wrong with texting? Why do we need an app to text?
texting on PCF? or mobile?

For anyone using a smartphone these days, all texting is done through an app.

People who use apple will be already be using imessage and all the features that come along with it.

3rd party chat apps bring a uniform experience to people on all operating systems to allows them to text, share photos, videos, gifs, make video calls, share links, create large group chats etc.

If you havent used one before I would highly reccomend it. Im sure there are a few PCF related whatsapp groups already running that you could join.

texting on PCF? or mobile?

For anyone using a smartphone these days, all texting is done through an app.

People who use apple will be already be using imessage and all the features that come along with it.

3rd party chat apps bring a uniform experience to people on all operating systems to allows them to text, share photos, videos, gifs, make video calls, share links, create large group chats etc.

If you havent used one before I would highly reccomend it. Im sure there are a few PCF related whatsapp groups already running that you could join.
I just use texting on my phone. I'm good, I dont want any apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom