PLEASE BE AWARE HACKER(S) ACTIVE (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The downside - Starting in 2022, if you receive PayPal Goods and Services totaling $600 or more for the year you must also pay taxes on it.

You may pay the fees, but are you covering the seller's loss of 10-37% (with the vast majority here in the 22-24% tax bracket?

Technically, this isn't a new rule - US citizens have always been required to report every dollar of income from whatever source. The new rule is that PayPal must now report it if you exceed $600 (the old rule was $20,000+).
I would expect the taxes are net: sales - cost of good sold, no?

Agree - just keep in mind, hackers and scammers aren't going anywhere in 8 months, and I suspect very few people know that that change is happening. It will be a bitter pill to swallow for people that buy and sell a lot of sets id G&S becomes the norm.
Totally agree - so we have 8 mos to figure out a work around - lol :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

wishful thinking, however hopefully they add a provision for excluding hobby transactions. Yes, yes - I know, I am asking way too much - lol.

ok 1st of all, OP said years ago.. so 3090's were not out years ago. and as for cracking passwords, i dont do that, but using ETHhash the 3090 hashes out around 120 MH/s 3080 100, 3070 60, I was just proving a point its not gonna happen in a few days.. even at 1 gh/s
I assumed you didn't crack passwords since someone referred to use as "crypto". I assumed you were a miner, and would at least have some sense of what I would be referring to and why I chose to reply to you in the first place (as opposed to some clown who is regurgitating what the IT guy at his office told him, I generally just flat ignore them). Side note - question why not AMD cards? Has NVIDIA actually added hardware hashing of MD5/SHA and closed the performance gap?

But back to my point... The fact of the matter is that a 12 character password can be broken today in minutes (actually a 14 character one can be done in 6 minutes, as referenced) and yes, 2 years ago they could be broken in days (you might also note the "depending upon your use case" in my original post).

Basically I'm saying people shouldn't be spreading the false idea that their 12 character passwords are "safe", they are not. Adding "special characters" does nothing to make it more "secure" - i.e. no one writes a cracking algorithm that doesn't enumerate special characters. One last thing to point out, mathematically speaking, only the worst case scenario would require full enumeration (i.e. that it takes to the last guess to break it is as equally probable as it being the first guess).

But all of this is a semantic argument in the first place, the idea that anyone is going to target any of us with a high end hashbox is close to zero (unless one of you is some high profile individual that I don't know about).

Other fun facts:
DES and TDES have been broken and AES 64 is breakable.

AES 256 is the current MIN recommended encryption (with some saying AES1K or AES2K is the way to go).

And don't forget, quantum computing could make factoring large primes easy (for those who don't know, that would basically unlock the entire internet). I think Intell is up to 50 (maybe more) QBITS these days.

I was locked out of PCF and asked to reset my password via email. Has this happened to anyone else?

The downside - Starting in 2022, if you receive PayPal Goods and Services totaling $600 or more for the year you must also pay taxes on it.

You may pay the fees, but are you covering the seller's loss of 10-37% (with the vast majority here in the 22-24% tax bracket?

Technically, this isn't a new rule - US citizens have always been required to report every dollar of income from whatever source. The new rule is that PayPal must now report it if you exceed $600 (the old rule was $20,000+).
So Jack Cinci snappers get flipped for $600 and suddenly this $600 rule gets put in place?

downloadfile.jpg

So Jack Cinci snappers get flipped for $600 and suddenly this $600 rule gets put in place?

View attachment 677876

This is just ground-laying legislation to take full advantage once the financial system goes fully digital....Every garage sale, every private bake sale, car sale, you name it....the fee potential is unlimited.....

Was there another incident? I had to do 2FA when I came to the site this morning.

I just checked my email and counted 47 emails in my inbox from PCF on June 14, 2021 exactly at 11:01pm. These are all PCF login verification email with the 2FA code. What to do here? Change password again? I did change it quite recently. @Tommy

Last edited:
I just checked my email and counted 47 emails in my inbox from PCF on June 14, 2021 exactly at 11:01pm. These are all PCF login verification email with the 2FA code. What to do here? Change password again? I did change it quite recently. @Tommy
I highly recommend changing your 2fa method to an Authenticator app. It’ll add real time security that’ll be hard to crack.

So does anyone technically minded think that poopin92 was responsible for this?

Much like the Wuhan lab being so close to the wet market, this one seems a bit too convenient doesn't it.

Perhaps they were in cahoots and to throw us off the scent China hacked pcf and Poopin caused covid.

Last edited:
Poppins mentioning some of us in post #50 was a good or a bad thing?
I wouldn't have changed my password, in good faith, if it were not for that post.

So does anyone technically minded think that poopin92 was responsible for this?

Much like the Wuhan lab being so close to the wet market, this one seems a bit too convenient doesn't it.

Perhaps they were in cahoots and to throw us off the scent China hacked pcf and Poopin caused covid.
Just saw this thread, was pretty entertaining. Poppin set his scam/image up pretty good. That guy had some big balls....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom