Auction Pillage & Plunder — Full Sample Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live look-in at Mrs BarrieJ3:

That’s not wrong. I mean with two little kids the hair isn’t always that on point, but the primal scream is right there.

I packed a day early just to make sure I had it all, and of course using that as the main event card capper screwed it up.

I packed a day early just to make sure I had it all, and of course using that as the main event card capper screwed it up.

So it's at Mark's, i.e. not gone forever? If yes, were you able to tell Mrs.BarrieJ3 that before she started throwing your shit out the window?

Where are you staying between now and @inca911's meetup?

20200225_160146.jpg

So it's at Mark's, i.e. not gone forever? If yes, were you able to tell Mrs.BarrieJ3 that before she started throwing your shit out the window?

Where are you staying between now and @inca911's meetup?
She doesn’t know yet because I didn’t know until today. (She’s gone next two weeks for work.)

I still have to figure out how in the world I’m convincing her that meetup is not optional. Trying to find work in the area to do while there.

These are literally the only things that made it back with me from the meetup (other than purchased racks), even the Eiffel Tower card capper got left behind :banghead::banghead:

anyone have singles not shown here, I’ll pay for em! (If I don’t win this!)

View attachment 413523
Yum, Bean Town Poker! When my 43mm IHC re-label is done, buy a Sunset Beach Tourney sample set and ship it to me. I'll murder them and make you a sample set of my chips and include my V2 dealer button and whatever MSK jeton I decide on for my $100 chip and hopefully my v2 cut cards if they get designed in time for the recent order.

She doesn’t know yet because I didn’t know until today. (She’s gone next two weeks for work.)

I still have to figure out how in the world I’m convincing her that meetup is not optional. Trying to find work in the area to do while there.

Jeff,

You could always ask Mark to ship to me. Then i could consolidate with what i have abd reship to you.

Yum, Bean Town Poker! When my 43mm IHC re-label is done, buy a Sunset Beach Tourney sample set and ship it to me. I'll murder them and make you a sample set of my chips and include my V2 dealer button and whatever MSK jeton I decide on for my $100 chip and hopefully my v2 cut cards if they get designed in time for the recent order.
I knew you’d see that! I didn’t get too many great pics, but it was my card capper on the table for my rum infused $700 spin up! Told it’d get table time!!!!!

I knew you’d see that! I didn’t get too many great pics, but it was my card capper on the table for my rum infused $700 spin up! Told it’d get table time!!!!!
Glad it brought you luck, probably the cheapest of all the card cappers you'll ever own Haha. But plenty of love went into it ;)

Glad it brought you luck, probably the cheapest of all the card cappers you'll ever own Haha. But plenty of love went into it ;)
That’s what it’s all about brother. It’s already been tabbed for the next meetup. Who knows, maybe we’ll see me win a satellite and your BTP will get some air time one day!

for now..
$300 was my limit. $18.75/chip

Maybe I should wait until Friday and see where the bidding is.

I thought we were in agreement that you hit your limit and were letting it stop at $300?! I havent started drinking yet, so Ill wait to see how cards go tonight before I rejoin the fray!

I'm not gonna bid, bit I'll trade a couple of Dallas 6 packs and a fake treehouse beer for a sample set. Also I'll throw in a Windy Crest T-shirt and tumbler to match your current collection. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.