Auction Pillage & Plunder — Full Sample Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a something different... It involves a barrel, I think...

This isn't the double stack Pieces of Eight, is it? If it is, please keep that chip. I have a Pieces of Eight you flipped to me awhile back. I will send it to the winner to complete this set, postage on me.
Nope, not that one. Definitely my favorite “error” chip ever :)

Thanks though!

Wow this has until Friday. I think this will be one of the highest priced samples to be sold in a long time.

Damn. Thas nice. Didn’t you win that damn m&m flip too???

$282. I’ll prolly let this go around $3 bills. If this reaches that I’ll back off and throw another $20 or two towards Leah.

No, I wasn't in the flip. Just donated the M&M's.

I may have to sell some sample sets that I have to fund this. This is like the holy grail of samples. $285.

No, I wasn't in the flip. Just donated the M&M's.

I may have to sell some sample sets that I have to fund this. This is like the holy grail of samples. $285.
Dibs.

Yeah hard to let this go, knowing I’ll never have another chance at this. Not sure if I’m done bidding, but I’ll let you know beforehand, won’t snipe it from under ya.

BAHAHAHA! Maybe we can split ownership and file joint custody, you get them for Summers and I get them for Winters!
Between the amount of captain morgan probably still in my blood stream and the black beard I’m growing, I think I have a personal connection to these! We’ll see if my wallet agrees!

What just happened!!

1582662109356.png

Between the amount of captain morgan probably still in my blood stream and the black beard I’m growing, I think I have a personal connection to these! We’ll see if my wallet agrees!

The way I look at it is simple... I have no issue dropping 300 on a rack of chips that will collect dust in my closet. Never be put into action. I can frame these and hang them on my wall. And my wife just greenlit me to finish my basement for my poker room and get a custom table! SO Ill be selling a lot of chips shortly, not my Tourney set or my samples. But all those racks of unused Jacks and so forth! SO anyone see a table in the Midwest on a bargain, let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.