GB Completed PCFDBGB09 - GREATEST HITS (dealer buttons & accessory chips) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current order quantities:

950+ dealer buttons and almost 2000 accessory chips

Holy Shirt Balls.gif

OK - I believe the GoogleSheets order form has been updated with all of the orders through last night. Yowsers. This thing really took off.

I will start sending out the payment requests today. But with 103 orders that include almost 1050 dealer buttons and over 2100 accessory chips, I probably won't be done sending out the PMs until sometime tomorrow. The average order for this group buy is 10+ dealer buttons and 20+ accessory chips. :wow:

Thanks for all of your orders! When I send out payment requests, please look over your numbers carefully. It's entirely possible that I made a mistake somewhere along the line. There were many edits and revisions in the last week or so, and I want to make sure that I have everything properly documented.

On behalf of all of us I want to thankyou Himewad for doing this!
Definitely no small easy task especially with the crazy last few days and amount of orders to keep track of.

Also a reminder I have been guilty of myself which is why I'm saying it here.

When using PayPal FF don't put poker chips etc in the details or it may cause trouble. Something that's definitely not needed with this many orders to handle.
If in doubt ask Himewad what he prefers but he'll most likely put details in the invoices.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
On behalf of all of us I want to thankyou Himewad for doing this!
Definitely no small easy task especially with the crazy last few days and amount of orders to keep track of.

Also a reminder I have been guilty of myself which is why I'm saying it here.

When using PayPal FF don't put anything in the details or it may cause trouble. Something that's definitely not needed with this many orders to handle.
If in doubt ask Himewad what he prefers but he'll most likely put details in the invoices.

Thanks again!
I definitely want a user name in the details. Otherwise, it's almost impossible to determine who made a payment. I make the payment instructions very clear in the PMs I send out. No worries!

Looks like I got 59 payment requests sent out so far today. Not bad considering I was SLIGHTLY distracted by my CPC order arriving today.

I'll get the rest out tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone who has already made their payments. I hope to collect everything by the end of the weekend.

Looks like I got 59 payment requests sent out so far today. Not bad considering I was SLIGHTLY distracted by my CPC order arriving today.

Thanks to everyone who has already made their payments. I hope to collect everything by the end of the weekend.
Thank you again for this opportunity and all the hard work you do for this community!

Thank you for organizing the group buy. You’re an asset to PCF.

It took a while, but I believe all payment request PMs have been sent out!

A total of 113 payment requests have been sent, and I have already received payment on 73 of them, which is fantastic.

Hopefully, I can receive the final 40 payments by Monday, when I hope to submit the order.

Down to 30 outstanding payments remaining as of this morning. Making good progress!

FYI - revisions can still be made up to the time when the order is placed and paid for (again, hopefully on Monday). No changes after that.

11 outstanding payments remaining as of this morning, totaling over $600. Getting closer, but not quite close enough to place the order yet.

5 outstanding payments remaining as of this morning, totaling over $300. One order is just over $200 by itself, but I have a good relationship with that person, so I'm going to go ahead and submit this order as soon as the questions I have sent to BR Pro Poker get answered.

Thanks to (almost) everyone for submitting their payments so quickly. It's not easy wrangling over 100 people to answer PMs and submit payments, but you all made it pretty stress-free. It's very much appreciated.

Final order tally appears to be over 1000 x dealer buttons and over 2250 accessory chips. :wow:

Appreesh - Thank You Very Much.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom