Wanted PCF Table Top Mat (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catbeard

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondering if there are any of these around for sale??? I look though some posts and seen there was a group buy sometime back and was wondering if anyone order bulk on these?? Looking for one for a traveling house game where some hosts do not have poker tables. I know you can find other kinds just read good things about the PCF ones. Thanks for any insight.

Update: I put myself on group buy sorry took me awhile to find the tread. Thanks @RichMahogany for pointing out there was a gb going on. I’m going to leave this open because I can use one sooner than how long it takes to get one in group by then just give my extra to one of my weekly players at home.

@RichMahogany I've no idea who your avatar is, but that dude is epic!

Lmao it’s the guy from Tiger King with Trump’s face photoshopped in.

Might be over it already, kinda done with my avatar looking like a dye job human poodle :)

Last edited:
Update: I put myself on group buy sorry took me awhile to find the tread. Thanks @RichMahogany for pointing out there was a gb going on. I’m going to leave this open because I can use one sooner than how long it takes to get one in group by then just give my extra to one of my weekly players at home.
Oh where is this?

I couldn't find the thread either so if someone could guide me there as well, I'd appreciate it. Slightly wet between the ears when it comes to this still haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom