PCF PROMO Tourney Set - Ordering Closed (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure many of us are watching those develop. I think the design is nice, but I like the PCF chips more so I'm glad I went with these. I really liked the Apache concepts that were put up and I hope something comes out of that.

The design appears to be finalized since the order thread is up :)

If someone is wanting a set of these, I've got this breakdown:

35 x T5 (bounty chips)
245 x T25
245 x T100
125 x T500
145 x T1000
65 x T5000
25 x T25K

I would like to free up some funds. My cost is your cost (I'll pay to reship to you). If this is inappropriate, Mods feel free to delete.

If someone is wanting a set of these, I've got this breakdown:

35 x T5 (bounty chips)
245 x T25
245 x T100
125 x T500
145 x T1000
65 x T5000
25 x T25K

I would like to free up some funds. My cost is your cost (I'll pay to reship to you). If this is inappropriate, Mods feel free to delete.
I would like some, but not all. I'll get back to you with exact numbers shortly. But at least 80x 25 and 100, 20x 500 and 1000

Last edited:
I think both designs are nice but the PCF one feels classier. Does that make sense?

Finally!

Box.jpg

What?!! C'mon, I can't just sit around waiting :rolleyes:.

I may TLDR this somewhere else, but the condensed version is: I was selling some odds and ends to minimize the PROMO order, I opened up eBay to check my sales and saw this with a $30 starting bid and $39 BIN.

I believe I injured my mouse.

chips.jpg
One.jpg

Pardon the interruption, carry on :D

I like both sets. Maybe @Ray-Col can serve us up some side-by-side shots of stacks and pots of each. :cool:

I really like the Apache design - thinking of getting them for a cash set. Love the PCF for Tournament.

Finally!

View attachment 156172

What?!! C'mon, I can't just sit around waiting :rolleyes:.

I may TLDR this somewhere else, but the condensed version is: I was selling some odds and ends to minimize the PROMO order, I opened up eBay to check my sales and saw this with a $30 starting bid and $39 BIN.

I believe I injured my mouse.

View attachment 156173 View attachment 156174

Pardon the interruption, carry on :D

:eek::eek::eek:

I like both sets. Maybe @Ray-Col can serve us up some side-by-side shots of stacks and pots of each. :cool:

(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:

Ray-Col already mentionned that he prefers not to render for vendors / professionals and would rather keep it as a hobby

Having said this, i like a lot the inlay of Apache, but still prefer the choice of colors of the PCF

Sorry, only interested in selling the whole thing, I don't want to be left with a partial set.

That's almost 1/2 my set. Can't do it, sorry
I'm sure there will be some for sale (probably starting the day they are delivered)

Yeah, I'll post a want ad mid-March. Appreciate your consideration!

I'd buy a rack of 25s and 100s if that was easier for any potential seller. I'll have to look again but I'm not sure why I thought I needed 20 more 1ks. But I def need 20 more 500s.

Yeah, I'll post a want ad mid-March. Appreciate your consideration!

I'd buy a rack of 25s and 100s if that was easier for any potential seller. I'll have to look again but I'm not sure why I thought I needed 20 more 1ks. But I def need 20 more 500s.
I definitely do need 20 more 1ks :) But that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom