PCF PROMO Tourney Set - Ordering Closed (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ones I have, it's either all or none
Funny you have those two particular outlier sets. I hadn't personally noticed it on either one.

It's actually pretty rare to find commas used with 1000 and 5000 chips, and most 25K chips include a comma (as do most chips with five or more characters).

Order has been sent to the production queue today. So 4 to 8 weeks from today I will get a notice that the shipment is ready. They only ship 500 chips to a box :whistle: :whistling:. This will be a freight shipment of 65 boxes. Might be crates or pallets. Once I have all the shipment details I will see if its cheaper for me to have it picked up vs having them ship it.

They only ship 500 chips to a box :whistle: :whistling:. This will be a freight shipment of 65 boxes.
Meh, rookies. This order size is way beyond their previous scope of planning for shipments.

Hopefully the factory's logistics team will step in and ensure it gets done right.

I know a guy or two who can drive the truck up from Mexico for us.

truck driver.jpg

Hmmmm.... Delivery right around April Fools day. Please no pranks I don’t think my heart can take it. o_O

If you haven't sent me your shipping address already, please reply to the order PM with it. If you are outside the US, please include a telephone number. Once these come in, it will just take a day to sort and get set up. I will start shipping these out the following day.

Everyone's shipping info has be received. Thanks!

You guys are the worst, I'm trying to forget about these until they arrive :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

On a more serious note, @Tommy when's the group buy for dealer buttons kicking off? ;):whistle: :whistling:

I think @Apache does, at least they have the Majestic buttons. I own a couple of those and they are quite nice.

Anyone check out the new Apache chip design? I think I still like the PCF tournament chip design better.

Just between us, I think it looks like a design you'd see on a slugged chip.

Anyone check out the new Apache chip design? I think I still like the PCF tournament chip design better.

I didn't want to bash the design, but that were my thoughts too. A few weeks ago I played a game with those slugged glitter chips. This gave me a throwback.

However I'm a big fan of the cleaner and mordern design (the yellow .25 chip in the Apache thread) and not sure if I wouldn't like it more than the PCF T-chips design.

I didn't want to bash the design, but that were my thoughts too. A few weeks ago I played a game with those slugged glitter chips. This gave me a throwback.

However I'm a big fan of the cleaner and mordern design (the yellow .25 chip in the Apache thread) and not sure if I wouldn't like it more than the PCF T-chips design.
Exactly.

If the PCF tournament set didn't happen I'd have likely picked up a set of the Apache.

Yeah it's a shame that design didn't get done. Hopefully the next round!

I like the current Apache design a lot more than I liked the monopoly looking top hat and cane design.

But I really like the PCF chips for tournament chips. Almost perfect for what they had to work with IMHO. Honestly the thing I like the least is that they say "Poker Chip Forum" so prominently, lol, but they are PCF promo chips after all, so I'm cool with it.

Last edited:

I'm sure many of us are watching those develop. I think the design is nice, but I like the PCF chips more so I'm glad I went with these. I really liked the Apache concepts that were put up and I hope something comes out of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom