PCF PROMO Tourney Set - Ordering Closed (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
These are the same type of chips as the PCF 5 Year chip. Made by GPI using BCC colors at the same manufacturing plant that Paulson chips are made.

One set will be a giveaway prize this year.
Another set will be a prize at an upcoming meetup. Meetup TBD by lottery.

Order deadline is Sunday 2/4/18 11:59pm est. (NY Time)
Payment deadline is Tuesday 2/6/18 12 noon est. (NY Time)

If you are interested in ordering a set , please PM me your order.

For sample sets only, please see this thread.

pcf_bcc_tour_set1g.png

stacks_proof.jpg

@Ray-Col render. Thanks!

PRICING

2018-01-30_9-30-38.png

Confirmed Price Per Chip Based On Final Order QTYs

updated-totals.png

• There is a $315 total setup fee ($45 setup fee per denom) for the seven chip designs. This will be spread across the entire group order.
  • J5's artwork fee will be covered in whole by me.
  • The setup fee, shipping to me, and re-ship to you are not included in the chip pricing above.

PAYMENTS

• I will reply to your order PM with the payment details.
  • I am only collecting for the cost of the chips first. Payments are due by Tuesday 2/6 12 noon est.
  • Once the order comes in, I will collect the remaining balance which will include your share of the shipping and setup fee costs, and the re-ship to you cost.

Last edited:
As usual a 5 days order window and low available cash fund, you must have a tracker on my wallet Tommy. Gotta figure out how to work this.....

Gorgeous design Tommy!!! Well done...

Oh, and I'm IN!!! Sending you the order through PM...

Wow! Clay spotted inlaid chips for under $1 each :D

Very cool, hopefully this will help bring some peace to the site. Great offer Tommy.

Yes, yes and yes.

Have I said yes?!

Someone give me a breakdown for 600 chippies :)
Behold, the world's best 600 chip tourney breakdown for 20 players, T10,000 stacks with rebuys:

160 x T25
160 x T100
80 x T500
140 x T1000
60 x T5000 (or 50 x T5000 and 10 x T25K)

TOTAL BANK: T500,000 (with no T25K)

600 chips. Starting stacks of 8/8/4/7. Do a search on PCF or the blue site for "BCC GCR" and "Goph" and you'll see a couple breakdown threads on the ideal T10K breakdown. My breakdown above is super flexible for all tourneys up to 20 players, and allows you to have T10K starting stacks, which I think is the most popular starting stack size. You'll also have more than enough chips for color-ups and rebuys/add-ons.

Also, I suggest buying a few spares of each denom in case of Murphy.

Pretty sure we'll be at the 87c price point for T25 to T5K denoms. Not sure about the T25K yet.

Wow! Clay spotted inlaid chips for under $1 each :D

Very cool, hopefully this will help bring some peace to the site. Great offer Tommy.

And "no mold"!!!! (y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:

* not better or worse, just rarer...

Behold, the world's best 600 chip tourney breakdown for 20 players, T10,000 stacks with rebuys:

160 x T25
160 x T100
80 x T500
140 x T1000
60 x T5000 (or 45 x T5000 and 10 x T25K)

TOTAL BANK: T500,000 (with no T25K)

600 chips. Starting stacks of 8/8/4/7. Do a search on PCF or the blue site for "BCC GCR" and "Goph" and you'll see a couple breakdown threads on the ideal T10K breakdown. My breakdown above is super flexible for all tourneys up to 20 players, and allows you to have T10K starting stacks, which I think is the most popular starting stack size. You'll also have more than enough chips for color-ups and rebuys/add-ons.

Also, I suggest buying a few spares of each denom in case of Murphy.
THANK YOU

I have personally held 10 of these chips from the anniversary set and I can say they are fantastic.

Can you explain the pricing? Is the $45 setup fee applied individually or over the whole order? Also the same question for chip prices is that for my order or total order?

Just read the OP again -- holy crap, 85c clay chips with inlays. That hasn't been seen since long before BCC closed up shop.

Reactions: ovo
Can you explain the pricing? Is the $45 setup fee applied individually or over the whole order? Also the same question for chip prices is that for my order or total order?
I think it's $45 per denom, or $270 total for the six chip designs.

$45 setup fee is per denom, for the whole order.
Based on orders now, chips pricing will be 87c each for T25 to T5K. The T25K could be 87c or 89c.

Dammit. Finally decided to work on my CPC custom tourney set and now this comes along. Grrrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom