PCF NHL Bracket Challenge (1 Viewer)

3CE77A9C-854B-4F18-8C73-1652949A066A.png

Oh my god, did you guys hear that Pekka Rinne cut his head off in a lawmowing accident and P.K.Subban just had to break up with the entire 4th line after dating them all season. Its all over ESPN. If I were you guys I would definitely change the picks of Nashville winning the whole thing just to be safe.

Last call for entries - brackets must be completed on NHL.com then posted here before 7:00 PM Eastern time in order to be eligible.

@k9dr look what came in the mail today!! I’m super excited about the suicide queen chip!!!! Thanks for that addition! Now to break in the glass! Go Preds and Go Bolts!

Attachments

• 79130F03-6810-4B7C-B363-22B9B1CF949D.jpeg
    79130F03-6810-4B7C-B363-22B9B1CF949D.jpeg
    175.4 KB · Views: 82
After that flyers game, I'm not feeling so confident anymore, what's our rebuy policy?

@k9dr look what came in the mail today!! I’m super excited about the suicide queen chip!!!! Thanks for that addition! Now to break in the glass! Go Preds and Go Bolts!

Glad everything arrived safely. Hopefully I get to win a Preds shot glass in June :cool:

09607A55-AD29-437C-95C6-5AEE532D5CDE.jpeg
Other than Yzerman, Datsyuk is hands down my all time favourite player. He helped carry the Wings after the Yzerman era, him Lidström and Z. He absolutely embarrassed so many goalies and defenders. Ahhhhh, the glory days of the Wings....lol. Brings a tear to my eye.

Yes, closed at over $60,000, half of which was dedicated to the Humboldt junior hockey players (y) :thumbsup:
That's awesome, they have mentioned the teams doing that in every game I have watched.

That was just a terrible thing to have happen. Imagine having a son, great athlete, could be using this as a way to get into college, and then all the sudden just gone because they happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I get mad at my three little guys, then something like that happens and it makes me think, why am I getting mad at them, does it really matter that much? Its a reality check.

Alright, enough downer, back to hockey smack talk.

So far I'm 4 for 8 on first round matchups. Just when I think that 30 years of playing hockey means I know anything about the game.... Granted, the majority of that is beer leagues.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom