BB2D818B-8D9F-44C7-8098-A56DB46A8DD3.png
    340.7 KB · Views: 87
upload_2018-4-10_12-25-22[1].png

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-10_12-25-22.png
    upload_2018-4-10_12-25-22.png
    387.9 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
@k9dr, I assume you are collecting the money?

I agree, the Lightning are going to win, but it would be rather presumptuous to collect my winnings in advance ;)

Actually, each participant will PP the funds to the winner at the conclusion of the Stanley Cup playoffs.

Screenshot (2).jpg

Ok, ok, so hear me out ... I know I'm nuts, but it's not as bonkers as it looks.

TB is 6-6-1 in the last 13 and got swept by the Devils in the regular season. It's not totally nuts (although I am leaning into the chaos a bit, right?).

And a buncha you guys aren't picking the Kings over VGK? Really? You're aware this is the playoffs, right? I'd beat a lot of you bums just by picking the team with the lowest GAA for everything. Um, and I guess I kinda did. Besides, in 2 of the last 3 even numbered years, the Kings won it all ... BOOK IT!

I hope I did this right. Honestly, I know nothing about hockey, but I think this is the year!!!!

nhl.PNG

I hope I did this right. Honestly, I know nothing about hockey, but I think this is the year!!!!

View attachment 166657

Looks good.. 1 change... the goals scored is for the entire Finals series, so you'll want to bump that up to the average # of goals you believe will be scored per game in the Finals multiplied by the number of games (4, 5, 6 or 7) you think the Final series will last.

Looks good.. 1 change... the goals scored is for the entire Finals series, so you'll want to bump that up to the average # of goals you believe will be scored per game in the Finals multiplied by the number of games (4, 5, 6 or 7) you think the Final series will last.
You're telling me that there won't be four 1-0 games?

Got it, I’ll fix that ...
Fixed from my phone. I won’t be able to update that pic until late tomorrow. (Can’t access PCF at work)

Number changed to 22 for reference...

DDCA552E-AE77-443F-ADF3-FCA584D276B0.png

Mark

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom