PCF NHL Bracket Challenge (1 Viewer)

k9dr

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
All right all you hockey fans, it is playoff time :) and time for the NHL Bracket challenge.

cut.JPG

We can do it just for fun or wager a little bit if you would like. Post your interest and ideas in here. All brackets will need to be filled out before the first playoff game to be eligible. PM me for the PCF league password.

The kids are getting pretty good, things are looking up for the Flyers!!

They got a few china clays for sure and are definitely on the up-swing.

We are talking TRK/Paulson vs China Clays in the first round here though. :D:p;)

Well, my Lightning are limping into the playoffs, but I’m pretty confident they will flip the switch when necessary. I love playoff hockey.

I’m a pretty big Wings guy. The rebuild is in full swing, will hopefully get our first top 5 pick since 1990. #AllinforDahlin. Even though we’re out, I still love playoff hockey. Only team I’m rooting for is the Flyers lol. (And for the Leafs to lose) If Mrazek leads them to the ECF, the 3rd rounder turns into a 2nd. So go Flyers!
I’m in for the pool.

Well, given that I seem to be the only Kings fan here, and thus will be the only one (correctly) predicting that they end up taking the cup, it seems like an easy win to me.

Anyone else having problems finding the PCF league?

Last day to enter - the playoffs start tomorrow (y) :thumbsup: After you enter, post your bracket in this thread to confirm you are in for the $10.

I like it, until the ECF - game 7 in the 2004 Eastern Conference finals vs the Flyers was the most exciting sporting event I have ever attended.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom