PCF Members Locations

Resource PCF Members Locations (2 Viewers)

I was going to comment that I can't drop a pin in a general location, like "Northern" Minnesota.

Then I realized there is a town in MN called "Northern Township". I guess all the good names like "Toofuckingcold" and "Ohlookanotherlake" were already taken in the state.
This is true. We do have Nimrod and Climax as well.

I was going to comment that I can't drop a pin in a general location, like "Northern" Minnesota.

Then I realized there is a town in MN called "Northern Township". I guess all the good names like "Toofuckingcold" and "Ohlookanotherlake" were already taken in the state.
Bemidji, MN. Also known as Buuuurrrrmidji

I guess everyone can put himself on the map? Any hint how thats done? :unsure:
Just be aware that the map is NOT an official PCF thing, it’s a private map under the control of an individual and it reflects his or hers personal views and as such is not accurate and has lots of omissions and errata. Make them mad? You may live in Siberia now. Or just be erased. It’s an emotional thing I think.

I guess everyone can put himself on the map? Any hint how thats done? :unsure:
Put your city/state/country in this thread, and I will place the pin. In big cities, additional information like "neighborhood" is also useful.

In those cases where I know the actual address (from trades, meet-ups, etc.) I do not put the pin on the actual address. This is simply a security feature. The map is mostly useful for finding other chippers near you, and for travelers.

Any way to easily make member names on the list clickable to their profile?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom