PCF Cigars (8 Viewers)

LFD double ligero!!!!!!!

;););)

j/k - listen to @CraigT78 :

Davidoff Signatures are also a nice mild wedding cigar with that "wow" brand recognition of those who don't smoke a lot. They're very pricey though.
I visited Davidoff in Vegas last I went, across from the Wynn. Had a FANTASTIC time, but like a dumbass did not write down any of the sticks we took down. The "man in the suit" suggested a couple, and in our post-day-drinking pre-dinner Vegas states, we were happy as a clam without the wit to take pictures or write down what he gave us.

I'm paying as is for the wedding, so a pricey cigar for myself and my groomsmen is certainly ON the table...

I'm getting married on May 29. Any suggestions for a mild 6" inch for me and the boys that will be drowned out by some cocktails?
I had RyJ Mille Fleurs on my honeymoon so they are sentimental, but even without the sentiment they are great smokes. I still buy a box once a year

I visited Davidoff in Vegas last I went, across from the Wynn. Had a FANTASTIC time, but like a dumbass did not write down any of the sticks we took down. The "man in the suit" suggested a couple, and in our post-day-drinking pre-dinner Vegas states, we were happy as a clam without the wit to take pictures or write down what he gave us.

I'm paying as is for the wedding, so a pricey cigar for myself and my groomsmen is certainly ON the table...
Pm me your address and #of groomsmen and I’ll send you some cigars. I don’t have enough RyJ but I’ll send some others

If cost is not a considation you could go for a Padron. The anniversary series are excellent smokes and it's a name brand most have heard of.

I'll match @joeyshin's offer and provide round two. PM me your address and the number of the guys in the wedding party. They will not be a mild stick however :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

If cost is not a considation you could go for a Padron. The anniversary series are excellent smokes and it's a name brand most have heard of.

I'll match @joeyshin's offer and provide round two. PM me your address and the number of the guys in the wedding party. They will not be a mild stick however :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Man, I really can't believe it. I didn't think I'd cry on my wedding day, but I might cry today just from dealing with all you heartwarming mofos. :cry:

This thread is potentially the most dangerous, pocketbook-wise, on here. And, without question, one of the absolute best. Podium level thread - only a question of which medal. “It’s good stuff, Hilts.”

This thread is potentially the most dangerous, pocketbook-wise, on here. And, without question, one of the absolute best. Podium level thread - only a question of which medal. “It’s good stuff, Hilts.”

You should check out the bourbon thread..

Ha! I am sure. But, I had my bourbon phase 10-20 years ago. No joke, used to sit around the fire with my best friend sipping and sometimes spitting pappy van winkle into the fire. Amazing what a few years does, eh?
Soo uhh. Got any of those bottles left? Lol

Have to agree! Between this and the whisky thread, you guys have really reignited my passion for both.

It’s funny because I’m a pastor and whenever someone asks me what my hobbies are

umm Whisky, Cigars, and Poker.
Pretty sure the enjoyment of all three could be classed as the 11th commandment?

IMG_20210508_232235.jpg

Really, really like 'em. Will probably get a slightly shorter vitola next time as these are pretty hefty; they'll make for a great monthly smoke going forward, however.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom